PDA

View Full Version : Theives

airide18
10-01-2002, 09:00 PM
Why do people have to steal things?I had 2 dirt bikes that got stolen from me two different times.Heres the story.
I had two dirt bikes that i kept in my dads steel building,the downside of having them in the steel building is my dads boat,Its a 32ft midnight express and the trailor dosent fit in the building so me and my dad built a wood panel that goes around the tongue .Well we run the buisness out of the building and sometimes when were not there we live it open so the truck drivers and other workers can get tools and exc.Well one day i noticed one of my bikes was gone ,i was pissed .Well we found out who stole it(one of the workers dirt bag son).I got it back,had all the decals ripped of.Well 3 months later we took a freinds 31' contender offshore fishin and came back and noticed that the panel my dad made for around the tongue of his boat had been ripped out,and this time the theives didnt just steal one of my dirt bikes but both of them.I have no respect for any of my fathers workers now.And because of that now it takes 1hour to get my dads boat out of the building because now that panel we made has seven steal bars that are bolted to the concrete to hold it in place.And guess who the luck person is who has to undo all that crap(ME)damn it.Also may dad had 4 motion detectors put in .So now to get in i have to do all this alarm crap(and this buildings in the country)nobody has alarm systems in the country.Im pissed i didnt get my bikes back this time.Oh well when he goes to jail if he gets caught ,when he gets out he wont be able to fart cause his butthole will be ass big ass BIG BUBBAS (LOL)

Well thats my story about damn theives! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

RiverRacer18
10-04-2002, 06:40 AM
I agree theives do suck,there will always be a world with these kind of people weither you like it or not.
PS:if feal terrible about those bikes man hope ya getaim back.

airide18
10-04-2002, 06:44 AM
Im glad that you see the same way i do!

CDave
10-04-2002, 07:20 AM
Theives are in my top 5 people that need to be instantly killed list. Being a mechanic I deal with theft all the time. People actually think my employer buys my tools, idiots.

I've had my car broken into several times. The last time it got broken into was by my ex-stepson and his gangsta wannabe friends. That one got him booted to the curb. Damn Wiggers.

bulldogdaddy
10-04-2002, 01:46 PM
i know what u mean,being a roofing foreman i buy alot of my own tools,i'm sure nowhere as much as you though,but just bought a new craftsman tool apron that cost me 87$,was real nice.had it three days and was working on a project at northrop grumman,on a secure building that only 2ppl had keys too.some bastard took the apron and left two toolboxes i had unlocked!!!now after taxes and 401 deducts and so on it will take a whole day to work for when it only took them 10 seconds to steal:mad:

airide18
10-04-2002, 09:16 PM
Glad all you guys feel the way i do.These theives werent gangstas,they were redneck wannabe gangstas!

boataddict26
10-04-2002, 09:58 PM
We got lots of redneck gagstas livin round here!!!! Stealin and jackin cars with their snake skin boots on and their cowboy hats!!!!

Doubledog
10-05-2002, 05:27 AM
I feel your pain.

Eagle One can probably attest to what I'm sayin' here.

Growing up in N. Panama City (Southport, FL) we had ****heads that would steal the damn nets off our boats! My great grandpa had his gillnet stolen no tellin' how many times. Even our friggin' oyster tongs!

Now the times are changing and you've got these wannabes like yall were talking about. They'd better have a good angel watching over them if I ever catch one, cause it'll be hell.

airide18
10-05-2002, 08:25 AM
These guys will sonner or later get caught,because theives are stupid and there going to slip up.

boataddict26
10-08-2002, 05:14 PM
Definatly slip up!! As many people that know about the bikes being stolen, there is nowhere thay can ride them without being seen. Just be glad they only stole the bikes and not the boats!! (knock on wood!!)

airide18
10-08-2002, 05:31 PM
Yes it was a blessing they didnt take the boats.I would have had to hunt them down and killed em.LOL