PDA

View Full Version : Rice and River Rocket Run 2002

AnthonySS
09-12-2002, 11:41 AM
Dear FAST-Company,

Once again I will be hosting “Big A’s” Rice and River Rocket Run, held at Rice Lake -Ontario, on Saturday September 28, 2002. This event is generally our last opportunity to go boating together, so hopefully you will attend. This is an informal get together that I hold annually at our family cottage.

For those that are not familiar with Rice Lake, the lake offers some of the finest fast boating adventures around. Water conditions vary from mild to wild, to 40 miles of winding river running. On a good day, it not too hard to eat- up 100 miles of water on the lake.

Since I am Fast Boat-less this year, I am not sure if we will do the river run or not. However if conditions are favoring, it will be hard to resist. We will decide on that day. Otherwise the day can be spent taking each other for rides, swapping props and or just bench racing and camaraderie etc.

This year we will also do our lunch stop at Elmhirsts’ Resort.

Plan on Arriving for about 9:00 Am so we can hit the water by about 11:00 AM Sharp (if we run the river)

It will be imperative that you also attend a drivers meeting that will be held at approximately 10:30 Am

Please advise me if you if you are able attend so I can send details and maps out to you!

For people travelling from the states. The event is:

About 2 hrs West of border crossing at 1000 Is.
About 4.5 hrs East of Border crossing at Detroit/Windsor
About 4 hrs east of Border crossing at Sarnia
About 2.5 hrs form Border crossing at Niagara Falls
About 7 hrs from Border crossing at Sault Ste. Marie

Please respond by email at:

Anthony_santocono@kawneer.com

Or

By phone at:

905-426-7726 (after 5 pm est)
416-285-3210 (daytime)

Thanks Folks, hope to see you there and God Bless.

PAULB
09-12-2002, 12:53 PM
would like to attend if I can find the time- replied to your last emails are you getting them??

thx. paul b.:)

AnthonySS
09-12-2002, 01:22 PM
...I would love for you to attend...make sure you let Blake know too.

I would look forward to meeting you.

Unfortunately I am not getting your emails...I thoght that was strange that you were not replying...I will send you one to see if you can reply back???

PAULB
09-12-2002, 03:03 PM
did you get my email

thx. paul

AnthonySS
09-12-2002, 03:21 PM
NOPE???