PDA

View Full Version : Video shows safty stuff does work in this crash!

The Big Al
09-17-2009, 09:22 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1UEETjztLqI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1UEETjztLqI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UEETjztLqI

imq707s
09-17-2009, 09:24 AM
Yep...good thing he had his jacket on ! :thumbsup:

On a side note...this has got to be the 6th or 7th time this video has been posted up in the last month! :confused:

The Big Al
09-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Yep...good thing he had his jacket on ! :thumbsup:

On a side note...this has got to be the 6th or 7th time this video has been posted up in the last month! :confused:

Did a search could not find it.

Guess stupid titles don't show up.

WATERWINGS
09-17-2009, 11:50 AM
He needed a helmet too..........notice his head hit the side of the boat HARD when he was thrown out of the seat.

150aintenuff
10-04-2009, 10:51 AM
cant say there was really anything he could do after he launched off the wake that caused the spin.... other than back out when it began to bow steer as he crossed the first side... lucky to have not actually been hurt worse as he struck the back deck and possibly the engine cowl as he flew out..

VELOCITY 3.6GT
10-29-2009, 05:10 PM
very lucky!!!! guess i'll start wearing my vest and kills witch!!!

PIT BULL
11-18-2009, 10:53 PM
I laugh when people make fun of me in my Lifeline and helmet. What was he thinking about when trying to pull that off??Glad he is ok.

tunnels
01-03-2010, 08:36 PM
He needed a helmet too..........notice his head hit the side of the boat HARD when he was thrown out of the seat.

Needs to read the waves and and hit them ar right angles . The boat is also loaded tail heavy thats why the back wanted to pass the front while still at speed and airbourne . Lots to learn from that video !!:eek:

john w
02-23-2010, 04:12 PM
I viewed that video and my thought's are, they appeared to try to make a movie about crashing and safety equipment. With all due respect to him crashing, why would your friends be taping this ? And then going over a large wake at speed ? It makes no sence. Glad he's ok, but why go over a large roller at speed ? Its not an Allison !!

imq707s
02-23-2010, 06:01 PM
I don't think they were trying to do a video about safety at all.....it was some some guy out messing around with his friends taping him. At least that's my view on it. The guy obviously had no idea how to handle that boat.....:rolleyes:

WATERWINGS
02-23-2010, 08:13 PM
I don't think they were trying to do a video about safety at all.....it was some some guy out messing around with his friends taping him. At least that's my view on it. The guy obviously had no idea how to handle that boat.....:rolleyes:

:iagree::thumbsup: