call scott 941-575-8914

transomstand
08-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Good to hear business has picked up enough that you need help:thumbsup:

Must be that stimulus bill:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

OFFSHORE GINGER
08-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Good to hear business has picked up enough that you need help:thumbsup:

Must be that stimulus bill:rolleyes::rolleyes::D I wish we could say that here in Mich ,im just keeping my head above water.

afr
08-18-2009, 12:44 PM
yep im always steady really sometimes we all hit a dry spell
i just hired one replacement and im looking for one more with more rigging and carpentry behind them

Quinten
08-18-2009, 05:13 PM
How about one with an ex-wife, actually 2 ex-wives.:eek: Any Saturday work?

rdkvector
08-18-2009, 05:22 PM
Quentin,
I hav'nt seen your boat in ski-alley since the first time I saw it, still go out there?

afr
08-18-2009, 05:53 PM
Q i might work that into the schedule some i myself don't do a full day on Saturday unless i absolutely have to saturdays and sundays are for using the boats /sea trials etc lol not working on um
but anything is possible you never know

Quinten
08-18-2009, 06:04 PM
Quentin,
I hav'nt seen your boat in ski-alley since the first time I saw it, still go out there?

Been there twice since then, trying to go more often now, the big D has sucked, so I'm trying to expand my social network, which had apparently gone to zero. Look me up if you plan on heading out some time, maybe we can be there.

afr
08-23-2009, 05:39 PM
unemployment must be paying good or everyone must have a job
i still will have a opeing for the right person

OFFSHORE GINGER
08-23-2009, 06:39 PM
unemployment must be paying good or everyone must have a job
i still will have a opeing for the right person Just curious , i have over thirty years exp , working at west system , building windmill blades in my early years ,Thompson Boats , S 2 YACHTS, POWER QUEST , part time doing mold's and over 12 years at Skater / Douglas marine , and crewing with a race team , Cat Can doo , doing all fiberglass repairs along with the repairs on Jelly Belly Gone Again , and the old Carlos N Charlies X- TREME ,and all structural repairs plus adding a four man canopy to each boat . Im presently working mostly on Skaters doing gas tanks and anything that comes down the pike .I guess the million dollar question is , WHAT - WOULD YOU PAY A PERSON LIKE MYSELF - WITH ALL THIS EXPERIENCE WHO ONLY USES ( EPOXY ) ! JUST CURIOUS !!

afr
08-23-2009, 08:19 PM
offshore ginger ,in responce to your reply let me say your background sound,s very impressive !
if you can send me your resume, i would be glad to take a look at it and if everything checks out ! your pay would be strictly on a commision basis.
but in all reality it would depend on your attitude and what your willing to work on and how well you work with others

i appreciate you concidering joing all fiberglass repairs and look forward to hearing from you asap