PDA

View Full Version : Am I Scared for Nothin ?

euro scott
07-16-2009, 09:08 PM
Every day in every way it seem's that the life I grew up with and treasured is being attacked and broke down, every value that I was taught and learned by life is being foreclosed on, and there is nothing I can do except deal with it, I'm the evil, wicked, mean, and nasty with 2 nasties white guy that has to go as well as a middle aged white entrepenaur.. I've been broke before a couple times and it really didnt bother me as I had hope- Today I have none.....
Take the CIT deal today ,as much as i was against bail outs - this was one that actually benefited small business ,the fed's said no more money for you, you can fail who cares !!! Cit was the only decent company to finance my customers thru on their new copier purchases, the rest out there were much worst, I know what happened to them ,, Their customers went out of business because they were my customers as well,,I know I had to re-po their machines and basically put the knife in their back and finish them, I told them (Cit) no way , I'm not going to do it as their more than deadbeats, their my friends as well as customers, I'm not your boy but I do understand that they have to do SOMETHING, they need to go ahead an get someone else ...No Bail out for CIT hurt's me because if Im lucky enough to actually get an order, we cant do it because of funding is not available. So now what, my customer goes to Staples etc. and buys a throw away device that cost them 20 cents a page to operate, we lose a sales person , a service person, admin, shipping, lower size building, janitor etc. etc. And all that revenue goes to China for their crap... How's that going to recover anything. More houses forclosed, families torn apart.. Yea right were never gonna recover from this economic tsunami at this rate ...
It seems every Gov program or help thing I'm not qualified for or it hurts me and I get boinked again, I mean what the hell is up with this world today and what is going to be the breaking point. If we have a revoulution will our military fire on us and what will be their weapon of choice I wonder, and when and how can we ever take back our country...
This constant barage of attacks on the small business guy as well as every other nasty thing they have in store for the middle class guy is quite frankly , beginning to get overwhelming on my consious as well as my sub- conscious.. Add to that the recession,lawsuits as Im being sued'ed by the yellow book as I couldnt pay for it and their trying to sue me personally as well as corporate, how the hell can I afford an atty and whats my defense, I dont think that blame it on the economy is going to help, house values,every asset that I own is worth half if I could sell it, taxes, women (got a notice that my ex want more child support for my daughter that I havent talked in 8 years as the court said they could leave Fl and thats the last time I heard from them despite a court oder ), and to quote Vinnie from the movie " Can we possibly pile any more **** on this ". Am I a victim of the media ? Is this 2012 end of world crap have any merit.. What obligation's finacially should I feel bad about not keeping i.e. Credit card companies, mortgages when I owe $400,000 more than my house is worth, it becomes a business decision to give it up, Yea I lose $200,000 that I put down but quite frankly I cant afford the taxes that have gone from $4,200 when I bought it to a tick under $10,000 in 5 years with no end in sight. My business has lost over 55 % of my account base that has pulled their plug and are gone and not coming back. High rent leases that im screwed on, Copier Sales that I have to discount the Hell out of just to get the deal... I mean where does it end !! Maybe I should just liquidate what I can , buy an Rv and survive, do some internet sales where I can and just be ready I quess .. What You think, tell me someone that I'm blowing everything out of proportion as 70% of the country doesnt even know were in a depression they say and it's just the west middle coast of Florida..
I got rear ended monday by a 99 suburban while sitting at a traffic light waiting to turn left in my Honda accord, lets just say it got accordianed !, I saw her coming and heard her lock em up, I turned my wheel to left and headed to a left turn lane that was un-occupied and nailed it, that minimized the impact substantially and I didnt hit the truck in front of me, however she still nailed me good , I thought about it and almost decided to go victim on it and play the game but really in the end I just want to be made whole , I decided that I still have to look at the guy in the mirror every day and not be the scammer dude but I thought about it, (how sad) ..............

D.B.S
07-16-2009, 09:21 PM
I know how you feel, you would think they are out to get the people that pay taxes and keep this country running, business is bad for me too, I pay taxes on eveything but have not paid myself in 2years.:icon_bs:

afr
07-16-2009, 09:29 PM
nnaaah thats preety much it dude its crazy
the new economy (work harder pay more(materials) an make less)
then you got the guy that thinks he is king of the river so everyone has to give him a discount on top of an already border line profitable job and other people think hes worth it well not me he can kick rocks
hang in there best ya can and ride it out till the revolution begins diversifiy every way you know how
and dont feel alone there is not one business owner who dont feel it anyone who has work right now is just greatfull they got it but the smart ones wont let the wolfs take advantage of um

Brian38
07-16-2009, 09:40 PM
I feel your pain to.I used to be proud to be and America.Not so much anymore.The worst thing you can be in America today is a middle class,middle aged white male.I am far from prejudice,but that's the way it is.Here is a quote from President John Adams "Democracy never lasts long.It soon wastes,exhausts and murders itself.There never was a Democracy that didn't commit suicide."Keep your heads up and your propellers down,and with any luck we'll all make it.

jphii
07-16-2009, 09:46 PM
Scott, I hate to say this, but be glad you are only down 55%. I'm down almost 90% from 3 years ago. I'm in the same boat to: Can't qualify for any kind of help whatsoever, 'cause there is no way in hell any business owned by a white boy is going to get anything. Funny how the stats just came out that foreclosures were up 33% and it barely makes the news . The media will never tell the truth, and people will continue to believe the bs they are being fed. I don't know how this is all going to end up, but I'm guessing it is going to get real ugly....

j_martin
07-16-2009, 10:24 PM
I'm busy as a beaver............

Stockpiling fuel wood, and horse **** for my survival garden.

delawarerick
07-17-2009, 06:35 AM
J Martin I like the way you think its called survival. All my saving and now debt banked into a house sitting empty. I worked over 30 years to build this and sell.(right:nonod:) Its tough car payments just started to replaced the totalled one. Boat has become a lawn ornament. And if I think I hear the word change one more time:mad:. But the door is always open for a friend and a cold one awaits. Rick

Jay R.
07-17-2009, 07:37 AM
Just drink the kool aid and you won't notice it!

I know I am ashamed of what has happened. Is it weird that my survival plan fell into place on its own in the last few months?

1BadAction
07-17-2009, 07:57 AM
the state government doesnt care, they just put troopers doing drivers license checks in the neighborhood so when you're in shorts/flip flops to go wash your truck they can pop you for not carrying it.

hate to say it guys, but this country is done.

TUG
07-17-2009, 08:41 AM
the state government doesn't care, they just put troopers doing drivers license checks in the neighborhood so when you're in shorts/flip flops to go wash your truck they can pop you for not carrying it.

hate to say it guys, but this country is done.

Yup, And nobody gives a crap ! All we do is sit on our asses and complain about it ! What a cowardly bunch the white race has become! I'm ashamed that people can sit back and watch as their children and their grandchildren's lives are being ruined right before their very eyes and they wave the white flag and do NOTHING to counter it! I think of both my grand fathers and great grand fathers who fought to keep this from happening! I think of ALL the soldiers that died in vain fighting the very entity that now controls this country! I think of My sons future and grandchildren's future (if he's allowed to have any kids) and am truly AMAZED that nobody cares enough to even pick up a sign and march in the streets. Its not anybody's fault but our OWN ! For years we have traded money for Morals and ethics all the while ignoring the things that TRULY matter while we line our pockets during the good times and ignore everything else happening around it !
This didn't just happen people. This has been a ongoing event for years and years, WE just quit paying attention so if you want to blame somebody for all this mess, just take your asses and look in the mirror because YOU are who's to blame for this and THAT my Complacent Fools is the truth........

Jay R.
07-17-2009, 09:01 AM
Revolution will only be called racism you all realize! They will claim that whitie can't handle a black president and would probably become a race war!

j_martin
07-17-2009, 09:12 AM
I have shelter, too. One more payment and it's mine.
http://photos.jpgmag.com/1200862_153760_b6d6304fac_p.jpg

MIJI
07-17-2009, 09:13 AM
I'd sure like to hear from all the Obama supporters on this site that were calling his detractors racists and worse. How do you like your guy now?

Steve 1
07-17-2009, 10:33 AM
Race War do not make me laugh we will make short work of them if they are that damm stupid.

jphii
07-17-2009, 10:35 AM
Race War do not make me laugh we will make short work of them if they are that damm stupid.

The numbers favor us, but the propensity for violence goes the other way. If there was a way too wake up some of these idiots it might be a different story.

Steve 1
07-17-2009, 11:39 AM
The numbers favor us, but the propensity for violence goes the other way. If there was a way too wake up some of these idiots it might be a different story.

They are 12% of the population; the problem is the gang bangers have joined the Military for training that alone should set off alarm bells but it does not.
The Government starts with Us and those Loons in Washington seem to have forgotten that.

j_martin
07-17-2009, 11:44 AM
May I remind you that Hitler was freely elected in a democracy.

Look what he did with a broken, war devastated, small Germany.

Jay R.
07-17-2009, 11:57 AM
I hated to bring race to this. But we held tea parties to fight his taxes and spending and the media said it was back woods racist rednecks!!!! So I would say the media started it!

Steve 1
07-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Like Mr Velocity said the Media needs OUR control.:thumbsup:

TUG
07-17-2009, 12:23 PM
Like Mr Velocity said the Media needs OUR control.:thumbsup:

Yes. but the never answered on-going question that still remains is What do WE do to get OUR control.?....;) Oh i forgot, the Republicans will give it to us.......:rolleyes:
Hate to say it fella's but EVERYTHING that is being done right now will never get repealed UNLESS YOU TAKE IT BACK !................

Jay R.
07-17-2009, 12:32 PM
What are you suggesting? (as I lock in a magazine and being a round into battery)

Steve 1
07-17-2009, 12:38 PM
Yes. but the never answered on-going question that still remains is What do WE do to get OUR control.?....;) Oh i forgot, the Republicans will give it to us.......:rolleyes:
Hate to say it fella's but EVERYTHING that is being done right now will never get repealed UNLESS YOU TAKE IT BACK !................

The Media is the easy part when the chit hits the fan.

neveredge
07-17-2009, 12:48 PM
The rumblings are starting in the middle now. It used to be on;y freaks who talked about an armed revolution to return the country to the constitution. But now everyday people are starting to talk this way. This is how it starts. But we have a long way to go before it reaches the boiling point. But when it does, and it will, it will be very messy.

They want to disarm us so we cant fight them, but the fact is most Americans will not give up their guns (at least not all of them) because they know what will happen if they do.

I know they disarmed the public in New Orleans after katrina but it wont work en mass now that the people are finally starting to wake up.

They could never get all the guns anyway and it doesnt take every citizen with a firearm to fight, just a few and it is over. The military will split, there will be those that honor their oath to the constitution and those who don't. This will be done at a command level, most of the troops will follow whatever orders the commanders give them.

I really hope it never comes to this because millions will die fighting for freedom. If the power grabbers think otherwise they are crazy. I for one will uphold the constitution.

If Obama finds some way to allow himself to run for a third term, that will be the shot that starts the war. Whatever excuse he comes up with to allow himself to remain in power against the law will be the end of this country as we know it. The people will fight, the difference between us and other dictators who have tried this is we are armed. Their subjects were not!

TUG
07-17-2009, 12:57 PM
What are you suggesting? (as I lock in a magazine and being a round into battery)

I'm with you ! Only trouble is, i'm surrounded by Mexicans 100 to 1 ! I dont think i have enough fire power, anybody have a atom bomb?....lol
I dont think at this point guns will do any good . Strength in #'s in the streets peacefully is the only solution at this point.
I think that will work but unfortunately nobody wants to do this so why am i to believe people that dont have the time and courage to take to the streets with signs will ever take to the streets with guns and take anything back?
My guess is you will all go hide somewhere in the bushes when it gets down to the nut cutting, am i wrong? :rolleyes: Hows THAT for motivation..............

1BadAction
07-17-2009, 01:02 PM
If Obama finds some way to allow himself to run for a third term, that will be the shot that starts the war. Whatever excuse he comes up with to allow himself to remain in power against the law will be the end of this country as we know it. The people will fight, the difference between us and other dictators who have tried this is we are armed. Their subjects were not!
He is already in power against the law. But I agree... if he is voted out in 2012 or goes for a third term, the chit will hit the fan.

neveredge
07-17-2009, 01:08 PM
I think that will work but unfortunately nobody wants to do this so why am i to believe people that dont have the time and courage to take to the streets with signs will ever take to the streets with guns and take anything back?
My guess is you will all go hide somewhere in the bushes when it gets down to the nut cutting, am i wrong? :rolleyes: Hows THAT for motivation..............

You are wrong, the reason most will not take to the street yet is because most are still working, only after the economy is in total ruins will the American people take to the streets. But it won't be long after the mass riots that the militias will form. And yes guns are enough and yes most patriots will fight. As I stated before, the military will split. There are way too many true patriots in our military to let this happen. There are commanders who will not fire on fellow American citizens. Mark my words, if Obama manages a second term and then tries for a third it is over, the gloves come off. The American people will finally see it for what it is and they will fight.

Obama will wake the sleeping giant again.

1BadAction
07-17-2009, 01:13 PM
You are wrong, the reason most will not take to the street yet is because most are still working, only after the economy is in total ruins will the American people take to the streets.
:iagree:

If you look hard enough you will see that not everyone is "just sitting around"... Thats all I'll say about that.

TUG
07-17-2009, 01:24 PM
You are wrong, the reason most will not take to the street yet is because most are still working, only after the economy is in total ruins will the American people take to the streets. But it won't be long after the mass riots that the militias will form. And yes guns are enough and yes most patriots will fight. As I stated before, the military will split. There are way too many true patriots in our military to let this happen. There are commanders who will not fire on fellow American citizens. Mark my words, if Obama manages a second term and then tries for a third it is over, the gloves come off. The American people will finally see it for what it is and they will fight.

Obama will wake the sleeping giant again.

I hope so but i'll believe it when i see it........By the time Obama even makes a second term this will all be done with anyway! Then we'll get a Republican in office that will promise our country back and deliver on NOTHING and the train just keeps moving............

TUG
07-17-2009, 01:26 PM
:iagree:

If you look hard enough you will see that not everyone is "just sitting around"... Thats all I'll say about that.

Not everyone but MOST everyone..........;)

Jay R.
07-17-2009, 02:21 PM
Well we could just keep drinking the kool aid!
I intend on preparing. The problem I see is we need origanization! We need real leadership!

Steve 1
07-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Well we could just keep drinking the kool aid!
I intend on preparing. The problem I see is we need origanization! We need real leadership!

And communications.

Jay R.
07-17-2009, 03:55 PM
If only there was some format, where people from all geographic regions of the country could comunicate in real time! If only.....

Steve 1
07-17-2009, 04:12 PM
If only there was some format, where people from all geographic regions of the country could comunicate in real time! If only.....

The internet will get shut down.

Jay R.
07-17-2009, 04:17 PM
But we have it for now, are you suggesting ham radio or something? Believe me I am already gearing up for a loss of civil services!

Steve 1
07-17-2009, 04:28 PM
But we have it for now, are you suggesting ham radio or something? Believe me I am already gearing up for a loss of civil services!

Short Wave is an option.

Jay R.
07-17-2009, 04:49 PM
Whatever it takes!generators, radios.....
A shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive, a country boy can survive!

TUG
07-17-2009, 08:44 PM
Whatever it takes!generators, radios.....
A shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive, a country boy can survive!

Ive got them all and some space i can take up in East Texas. Still will have to make it out from here and all these damn Mexicans with the shirt still on my back though.....I got the Beechnut to .........;)

euro scott
07-18-2009, 12:25 AM
The overall reponse to my thread is overwhelming to say the least, I've kept my mouth shut so as I could just listen and it sound's like I struck a note that a lot people feel and are dealing with such as myself every day or know what's coming... either way thanks !! It makes me feel better to know if I'm hoodwinked , you are too.. A plan is defineately in order and all I can say is I hope we dont need it !! The world must have known I was at the edge as today I actually worked and had 3 proposals to get out. it feels good to actually have something to do but I just hope it keeps up so I can go back to being a sheeple, I guess thats how it works to keep everyone from killing someone and fall in step..I think this thread opens peoples eyes if nothing else to make a statement, were not going down without a fight and maybe we as a country will have to re-Shuffle the deck and throw out the JOKER'S if our elected friend's dont start listening to us...........

steamengine6
07-18-2009, 02:59 PM
The overall reponse to my thread is overwhelming to say the least, I've kept my mouth shut so as I could just listen and it sound's like I struck a note that a lot people feel and are dealing with such as myself every day or know what's coming... either way thanks !! It makes me feel better to know if I'm hoodwinked , you are too.. A plan is defineately in order and all I can say is I hope we dont need it !! The world must have known I was at the edge as today I actually worked and had 3 proposals to get out. it feels good to actually have something to do but I just hope it keeps up so I can go back to being a sheeple, I guess thats how it works to keep everyone from killing someone and fall in step..I think this thread opens peoples eyes if nothing else to make a statement, were not going down without a fight and maybe we as a country will have to re-Shuffle the deck and throw out the JOKER'S if our elected friend's dont start listening to us...........

euro scot,I feel your pain.I agree totally with what you say.

Dave S
07-18-2009, 04:22 PM
So you want to go back to being a sheeple after the dust has settled. Here's a quote from Art Linkletter (source "A Child's Garden of Misinformation" )
"A lesson that our country learned early and well, and which some countries never learned or learned too late, is that each citizen had better take an active interest in running his country or he may suddenly find the country running him."
Is this what happened to us?

Jay R.
07-18-2009, 04:30 PM
Yep! That's what happened!!!!

euro scott
07-18-2009, 08:43 PM
Nice Quote .
quote {So you want to go back to being a sheeple after the dust has settled. }
Hell no, but if im making money and fulfilling my obligations it is a easier pill to swallow...,
I will go back to quietly but effectively voicing my opinion ..
However now I'm armed and dangerous !! psychology speaking !
No one and I mean NO ONE will ever pull this Chit ( a little spanish lingo )on me again or you people that have read this thread.. But one day doesnt make up for 2.5 years... I hope we will continue to prepare for what ever will be . And if it is the nasty route so be it..
It seems that lately we seem to be blaming One Group or another , they did not just get here ,the blacks didnt just change, the mexicans didnt just show up, China didnt just take over manufacturing.. they all have been part of America for a long time this problem goes much deeper and I believe it comes from greed everywhere... I think that until we get past that , nothing will change , just names..
My new Ex girfriend says that im full of hate by writing this stuff, but really I'm just writing about the cards dealt me , I never felt this way before about the world so i must be justifying my anger by the poor decisions I've made.she says.
As I see it No one is willing to put it out there for a cause, everyone talks a nice rap but in reality it's all B.S....
Who can afford to be a Patriot these day's . As I said in the beginning .
You Lose Sucker !!!!!! Pay Me !!

Steve 1
07-18-2009, 09:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVpN312hYgU

=======================================================

ssent
07-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Soylent green!!! Good one!! I had forgotten all about that movie, seems very plausible now. http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:vzmaEH0CYzE6GM:http://clapso.files.wordpress

I think the biggest killer of this country is the loss of it's manufacturing base and the good paying jobs that went with it. Everyone slams the unions on here, but they are the ones that made the middle class. Two thirds of our economy is fueled/driven by the consumer. If no one pays a living wage that can support a family where does that leave the businesses that need the consumer to buy their services/products? Unemployment is the highest it's been in 26 years, people are scared they might be the next one to lose their job.

The US consumer has been the foundation for our economy and the growth of many foreign economies. Supporting this spending habit has been mortgage equity withdrawals and balooning credit card and installment debt. Now envision a scenario where unemployment increases to 9% to 10% and credit is curtailed and/or reduced. This is exactly where our economy is and it will be some time before the consumer regains his footing.