PDA

View Full Version : Here's what y'get when the welfare crowd/minority block vote votes race

Raceman
07-05-2009, 07:25 AM
WASHINGTON (July 5) - Police say former Washington Mayor Marion Barry has been arrested and charged with stalking a woman.
The United States Park Police said Barry, a current D.C. Council member, was arrested Saturday in Washington after a woman flagged down an officer and complained that Barry was stalking her.
Barry was charged with misdemeanor stalking and released.
A message left seeking comment from a spokeswoman for Barry wasn't immediately returned early Sunday.

THIS SAYS IT ALL:

Barry served four terms as mayor. In his third, he was videotaped in 1990 in a hotel room smoking crack cocaine in an FBI sting. He served six months in prison and in 1994 regained the mayor's office.

RED ALERT
07-05-2009, 08:26 AM
This story is not surprising, Barry is an arch criminal.
For some reason our nations laws don't allow felons like Barry to own a gun, but say nothing about them holding an elected office.
Seems a little contrary to me.

Anyway,many minorities feel it is "their turn" now, whitey and responsible government be damned, and vote color, not issues.
Many supposedly educated white liberals, behave similarly as if their their vote for an unqualified minority will somehow erase their misplaced feelings of guilt.

This in a nutshell is how I believe we ended up with our current Commander in Chief.

beer30
07-05-2009, 08:47 AM
This story is not surprising, Barry is an arch criminal.
For some reason our nations laws don't allow felons like Barry to own a gun, but say nothing about them holding an elected office.
Seems a little contrary to me.

Anyway,many minorities feel it is "their turn" now, whitey and responsible government be damned, and vote color, not issues.
Many supposedly educated white liberals, behave similarly as if their their vote for an unqualified minority will somehow erase their misplaced feelings of guilt.

This in a nutshell is how I believe we ended up with our current Commander in Chief.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

And if you ask the white liberal why they voted for certain elected officials, they start their $h!t about why Bush sucked.:rolleyes:Chuck

Forkin' Crazy
07-05-2009, 08:57 AM
He can hold office, but he CANNOT OWN A GUN AND HE CANNOT VOTE!!!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??????? :mad:

White guilt sucks!

Forkin' Crazy
07-05-2009, 08:59 AM

And if they get their way, the US will be like South Africa.

SCT
07-05-2009, 02:30 PM
You know what gets my blood boiling when so called black leaders and radio stations start talking about "slave reparations"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to see congress try to pass legislation like this........there would be a new revolution in this country.

us1ss
07-05-2009, 05:24 PM
I think you will se it sooner than you think and I don't think there will be anything done about it!

afr
07-05-2009, 05:39 PM
im sure nothing will be done more than a slap on the wrist
isnt this the same guy that was arrested for buying crack

Hydrophobic guy
07-06-2009, 08:37 PM
You know what gets my blood boiling when so called black leaders and radio stations start talking about "slave reparations"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think if those useless vermin blabbering that crap dislike it so much here and think we suck for not giving them a check because they themselves were never wronged then we should instead give them a free ticket to the $hithole they hail from. :nonod: UHHHHH, and that would also be a ticket on a leaky wooden sailing ship so they could get the feel of it all. ;)

Ted Stryker
07-06-2009, 10:07 PM
im sure nothing will be done more than a slap on the wrist
isnt this the same guy that was arrested for buying crack

I believe more than once if I rememeber right..?

INXS
07-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Raceman, another example is Newark NJs old mayor Sharp James. Under his three or four terms his city turned onto one of the worse in the US, even with tons of state and federal tax dollars. A great person, Corey Booker, also of African decent, though most probably though not as much, ran against him and even though it was well know James was trash and did a terrible job he easliy won. Well he soon went off to jail as he and his girlfriend stole from the city and got caught Booker finally won and Newark has seen great improvement. But if it wasn't for James getting nailed his people would still be voting him back into office. As obama even stated "Some Said I'm Not Black Enough", sadd but it's true, too some color and Race and the only thing that counts! Look no further then the Irish in Boston!

Raceman
07-07-2009, 06:42 AM
Yeah, and let's not forget John what's his name that's still in congress after getting caught on FBI surveilance tape takin' a bribe and with 100K plus in cash in his freezer. Why isn't that crook impeached and in prison?

Jay R.
07-07-2009, 06:52 AM
Because this is America, where the criminals are protected and the victoms are punished!

Sam Baker
07-09-2009, 08:05 AM
Uh oh. Woman says she never said he stalked her and charges have been dropped. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/08/prosecutors-drop-stalking-charges-washington-mayor-marion-barry/

Forkin' Crazy
07-09-2009, 08:12 AM
Uh oh. Woman says she never said he stalked her and charges have been dropped. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/08/prosecutors-drop-stalking-charges-washington-mayor-marion-barry/

I wonder how much she was paid off?

Sam Baker
07-09-2009, 08:14 AM
Probably more than his Crack dealer was.