PDA

View Full Version : Nickfest Registration Board Below

NPK2003
08-29-2002, 10:10 AM
Please post if ya can make it. I'll save ya some scrolling.

I'm adding link to general discussions and pics from last year that Q-Shot took too:

NickPost on Nicckfest Event (http://forums.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19010)

Here's the link to some pictures from last year:

Nickfest 2001 Pics (http://forums.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8919&highlight=Nickfest)

Balzy
08-29-2002, 11:20 AM
We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There, We're There,

Me and Janet Planet Hollywood on Thursday night..................

Thanks to Copy and Paste..............

NPK2003
08-29-2002, 01:23 PM
nm

B. Vruwink
08-29-2002, 09:39 PM
More info please. What lake or lakes? What town exactly? Where do people stay--town?--Motel?

How many usually show up? Anything special on agenda?

What really is NikFest?

John Dorn
08-29-2002, 09:54 PM
Nick,
I'm in !!! The wife may even go in the boat. We are working on two little boaters if there moms let them go.

NPK2003
08-29-2002, 11:27 PM
Thanks for your questions and interest. I posted in general discussions info on Nickfest 2002. Here is the link

Link to Nickfest Post (http://forums.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19010)

This will be the second event. First Nickfest (Balzy named it such) had around twenty boats and we all had a super time. There are about 8 boaters from Minn. Come from Saint Cloud, Brainerd, Avon and Twin Cites area. You could hook up with them if you want and convoy in to my place.

As far as lodging goes, and from one old man to another, I think you would prefer the Onieda Village right in town. Plenty of parking
in back for trailers and has a restraunt and is clean. The room rates (got off season pricing now) were
$47.50 for a Single, $52.00 for a single Queen, $58.50 for a single King, Two
single beds was $58.50 and a double Queen was $63.50. Phone # of Motel is
715-546-3373.

If you want to BUNK IT with the Wildboys, then the Triangle Motel is for you. I try and rent the whole motel and then work out the rooms and beds. At the end, I just divide the total bill by the number of guests and bill the guests. Saves money, if you don't mind most of those guys coming back at 4:00 AM and maybe falling on top of you! Ya did say ya was an old man?

My number at cottage is 715-546-4175. I'm up here already for
the holiday.
Nick Kaye ;)

Balzy
08-30-2002, 12:47 AM
Go to Nickfest..... You will have a great time. It's some of the best water you will ever run on. You will not regret it. If you had any fun at all at BTTW, you will have a blast in Eagle River..........

Hydrovector
08-30-2002, 07:37 AM
You can count Grace and myself in!!
We had a great time last year.
We will get there late Friday night.

B. Vruwink
08-30-2002, 10:38 PM
Will put in schedule. Need to see how busy phone stays after Haydays though. Need the break before winter sets in. Had a great time at Oshkosh-Fond du Lac--need one more good weekend.

aircraftman
09-02-2002, 11:45 AM
be there. probably just me and my son trey. sharon cant go.

BALZY>>>> if t- mans not going ,can you get that hoss from him and bring it. ask him how much cash i need to bring.
thanks.

Balzy
09-02-2002, 12:09 PM
He wouldn't miss it for the world..........

KaptainKirk
09-02-2002, 03:41 PM
Father Steve and Big John will be there to.
Steve and I plan on meeting John on the way up around 7 A.M.
on friday....that should put us on da water for lunch.
So Nick watch for my Riot and Johns Allison ta be blowing by early afternoon on friday.
John will be leaving us for a Harley get together on sunday.....but he will run with us on fri. and sat.
Nick I'll let ya know on some others as soon as I know for sure...................and they quit saying maybe....
K.K.

SleeveA
09-03-2002, 05:48 AM
Gimlet should be there Friday AM

aircraftman
09-03-2002, 04:15 PM
im in for the fishing! (if theres still room)

should be there @ 12.00 am friday. the signifigant other and her son may also be going although shes unsure at this moment.

:cool:

thumper
09-04-2002, 11:46 AM
hurt my motor last weekend but I'll be there one way or the other even if I have to steal something.
Aircraftman, I'll bring it, bring 250 and she's yours.
Cya there!

SleeveA
09-04-2002, 12:09 PM
did you do this time?

thumper
09-04-2002, 06:57 PM
I did a 1 mile plus speed run with no water. No kanocks but lost power, it ran back to the dock fine. Going to put in a new water pump sat and pop the heads and see what the damage is.
Oh Boy

Balzy
09-04-2002, 11:01 PM
You told us those OMC's were self healing. Now get in the garage and scrape the extra aluminum off dem plugs and get ya ass back in da wata...........

thumper
09-05-2002, 10:31 AM
Just poured water on it for 10 min and drove it back to the camp. Got the hose reconnected and ran it for awhile but i can only get 15lb water pressure, damn cheap impellers, wont run for more than a mile without water. I'll pop the heads on sat and see if I need to grind down any high spots, might even install a new set of plugs the porcelain is getting worn down from scratching the aluminum off for the last 3 years, I'll be there but it's looking like friday now.
Catch that Nicky??

NPK2003
09-06-2002, 08:54 PM
Remember, I have that pristine 9.9 Johnson on the aluminum fishing boat you can use if your OMC is down. Heck, you can even burn 89 in it!:confused: