PDA

View Full Version : Selling Parts

Ally 1988
08-28-2002, 07:56 PM
Why would you advertise parts then either not respond or not remove your advertisment when it is sold. Or why would you not respond to personal emails to you concerning your parts I don't understand I've been envolved in phone tag to many times and it gets damded expensive:mad: if you don't won't to sell it don't post it put it in your local paper where it cost you money to sell it.
As far as I know it is still free to sell on this sight so go ahead respond to people who inquire about your adds. After you respond to some of your adds maybe you might move some of your stough.
Like I said long distance is expensive this sight is cheap if you don't like to type how about giving a 800# or collect number called one guy 10 times no answer anybody want to pay for this seeing as he sold his part and wouldnt even phone me to tell me it had been sold after the third day of calling and leaving my name and phone number email address cell number he sold it on the first day and yes it pisses me off all he had to do is post it is sold.
whats up with this this is easier than playing phone tag just answer through email give a proper time to call east. central. mnt.pcf I understand you get tired of tire kickers hell:mad: I'm tired of calling dead numbers.:mad:

MERCMAN
08-31-2002, 01:15 AM
if you need something i might have it.email me for free. jwsav@aol.com

Ally 1988
09-01-2002, 08:18 PM
THANKS TO YOU GUYS WHO EMAILED ME OFFERING HELP YOU PUT THE SHOE ON THE OTHER FOOT NOW I HAVE MORE PROBLEMS THAN BEFORE BUT THANKS FORE THOSE PROBLEMS.:D

H2Onut
09-01-2002, 09:12 PM
Why people dont remove posts of items after they are sold??? Its just a click of the mouse and poof its gone. It would make searching a heck of alot easier (not having to weed through already gone items)

Some people do have the sense to place "sold" beside paticular items which also helps out too.

Just my 1.5 cents