PDA

View Full Version : Mercury master tech needed key west

Fish & Race
06-19-2009, 09:22 AM
Fish & race has an opening for a mercury master technician or highly skilled certified technician

requirements:

Absolute minimum of 10 years certified experience at an authorized mercury dealership in a saltwater environment.

Must have all required tools. Special tools supplied by shop.

Must have extensive experience with ddt and cds.

No smoking. Drug testing is mandatory.

Pay ranges from hourly to commission on billed hours, depending on experience level. Warranty work paid flat rate, all other work paid at a modified shop rate.

We are looking for long term employees that are honest, hard working, and have a great attitude. We have a solid work load throughout the year, with our busiest months being february - october.

compensation: $20-25 hourly to $50-60 commission per hour billed

send resumes to 305-292-2295

t4action
06-29-2009, 09:13 AM
I've worked with Mario off and on for years both with him and for him and i can say they are great to work for they helped me out alot when I needed it. The area is beautiful and pay was great work is non seasonal and money can be endless but be prepared to work, I wish i could have stayed down there. This is a great oppurtunity for someone. I miss the keys. :(

Hope you guys are doing well, David

contender
07-19-2009, 10:54 AM
any need for a Yamaha guy???? Over 15years with/Yamaha (Service Mananger+++), F-2-F-350, power-head replace, 2stroke-4stroke, two boxes of certificates sitting in my storage and no place to hang them, 10 years of working with Cobia boats (Scott Deal) 10 years of working with Contender Boats, (Joe Neber, Marty, Bill) 5 years of working with Sea Hunt Boats (Jai Coutiure) 10years at the same dealership until they closed, over 20K in Snap on tools pay for with all receipts, not dodging the Snap-on guy like some, plus YDS verison 3 on my lap-top and some service tools.(married with 8 year old daughter).......Thanks... Mike 727-409-7062

jtb
08-27-2009, 07:47 AM
any need for a Yamaha guy???? Over 15years with/Yamaha (Service Mananger+++), F-2-F-350, power-head replace, 2stroke-4stroke, two boxes of certificates sitting in my storage and no place to hang them, 10 years of working with Cobia boats (Scott Deal) 10 years of working with Contender Boats, (Joe Neber, Marty, Bill) 5 years of working with Sea Hunt Boats (Jai Coutiure) 10years at the same dealership until they closed, over 20K in Snap on tools pay for with all receipts, not dodging the Snap-on guy like some, plus YDS verison 3 on my lap-top and some service tools.(married with 8 year old daughter).......Thanks... Mike 727-409-7062

if you are still looking please email me servicemgr@70westmarina.com

thanks,

JT

KonaKustoms
12-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Need a upholstery guy in the keys? I have everything, just need a place to set up my machine's and get jobs at! The Keys sound great to me......

KonaKustoms
12-06-2009, 11:15 PM
I also do custom airbrush/paint and have all my own tools, just need a 4 bay shop to run everything!! Custom Interiors, covers,ect. I am a perfection guy or I wont do the job if we don't do it rite!! Im so burned out on St. Louis but the work is good and im booked for 4-5 weeks all the time I just hate it here anymore!!!