PDA

View Full Version : NAACP issues ultimatum on Confederate flag ban

Steve 1
06-12-2009, 08:41 AM
http://www.sfltimes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2882&Itemid=1

There is a poll on the bottom on the page right side.

================================================

FAST RALLY SPORT
06-12-2009, 08:53 AM
What a joke, looks like they are ones that need watching over. Bobby

Forkin' Crazy
06-12-2009, 09:08 AM
Let them boycott!!! What can they hurt? Damn double A's! :mad:

Hydrophobic guy
06-12-2009, 09:42 AM
The list of demands includes:

• An apology from Mayor Lynda Bell and city officials over their handling of the issue

• A reversal of the city council’s vote to dissolve the advisory Homestead/Florida City Human Relations Board, which initiated the challenge to the Confederate flag

• A meeting between city officials and coalition members to discuss other concerns

• A meeting between Chamber of Commerce representatives and the coalition to discuss their concerns

• The city’s adoption of the guidelines for parades that the Human Relations Board established.

• The Chamber of Commerce’s restriction of all flags in its events to official local, state and/or national flags.

My reply would be,

You can take this list and stick it up your anal cavity. :mad:

horsepower
06-13-2009, 01:11 PM
They sure are dogging the mayor, when they are the ones with the problem. :rolleyes: But, what can you expect, just another SFN. Next will be the bike rallies, then your yard. :nonod:

Niglets Acting As#es Causing Problems. Too bad there are no pesticides to get rid of the Obama voting varmits. :( :nonod:

Steve 1
06-13-2009, 01:22 PM
I want the NAACP and the rest of the Black Supremacy outfits to workout a repayment schedule for all the wealth they have stolen, Pigged up and wasted from the White Taxpayers.

Dave S
06-14-2009, 09:12 PM
I just bought meself one of them flags.....:thumbsup: I would like to see one with Palins face in the center.......White women Rock.:D

Raceman
06-14-2009, 10:11 PM
If y'all think that's bad, read this crap:

http://www.macon.com/198/story/747540.html

Steve 1
06-14-2009, 11:08 PM
If y'all think that's bad, read this crap:

http://www.macon.com/198/story/747540.html

Comments were interesting; One even stating the School suspension rate correlates to the incarceration rate exactly.

BUSHWACKER
06-15-2009, 04:36 AM
Negroes Are Always Causing Problems! The writting was on the wall, saw it in 1969 leaving for the USA from Viet Nam. The sheethouse wall in Saigon! :eek:

Forkin' Crazy
06-15-2009, 09:26 AM
Typical. Nothing is ever their own fault or their own doing. They blame everything on "whitey".

No resposibility, no child raising, no driving, no insurance carrying, DANS! :mad:

A cancer of society.

I wish we had picked our own damn cotton!

E-tec1
06-15-2009, 09:41 AM
that they aint learnin while in the classroom either, whats the point??? this is out of control, guess we paid for all this, now we have to deal with it too.........jackasses

mirage243
06-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Subscribed.

Whas up my n*****???????:D:D:D

Raceman
06-15-2009, 12:42 PM
The problem is this: the NAACP and the racist troublemakers/extortionists such as Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton do NOTHING to try and ease tension between the races. RACE RELATIONS should be their number one priority, and to this end the only way it can happen is if EVERYBODY makes concessions. Of course there's NO MONEY TO BE MADE by racial harmony, and the only way these worthless dirtballs can stir up cash is to stir up racial unrest. In the case of the situation I linked, the idiot that heads the local NAACP should be telling the people in question that they need to PULL UP THEIR DAMN PANTS, learn to say yes sir and no sir to whoever's in the front of the classroom, regardless of race (I've been told that a majority of the teachers and principles are in fact black) and try and get an education instead of seeing how disruptive they can be.

If this mess is ever gonna get fixed, or even get a little better, some person some where, who the black community will listen to needs to stand up and say "we've come a long way, but now it's time to try and meet in the middle and try and repair some of this resentment, and QUIT listening to these black leaders who exploit us for personal gain by promoting racial contempt".

M. HARDEE
06-15-2009, 01:07 PM
The problem is this: the NAACP and the racist troublemakers/extortionists such as Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton do NOTHING to try and ease tension between the races. RACE RELATIONS should be their number one priority, and to this end the only way it can happen is if EVERYBODY makes concessions. Of course there's NO MONEY TO BE MADE by racial harmony, and the only way these worthless dirtballs can stir up cash is to stir up racial unrest. In the case of the situation I linked, the idiot that heads the local NAACP should be telling the people in question that they need to PULL UP THEIR DAMN PANTS, learn to say yes sir and no sir to whoever's in the front of the classroom, regardless of race (I've been told that a majority of the teachers and principles are in fact black) and try and get an education instead of seeing how disruptive they can be.

If this mess is ever gonna get fixed, or even get a little better, some person some where, who the black community will listen to needs to stand up and say "we've come a long way, but now it's time to try and meet in the middle and try and repair some of this resentment, and QUIT listening to these black leaders who exploit us for personal gain by promoting racial contempt". WELL SAID RM:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Sheer Insanity
06-15-2009, 04:48 PM
Moving & becoming an Australian citizen is sounding better and better everyday. I thought this was a free country??

Raceman
06-15-2009, 05:28 PM
.................... I thought this was a free country??

It IS FREE. FREE if you're a minority, FREE if you're an illegal imigrant, FREE if you refuse to work but instead sit on the porch and proclaim your victim of society status. If you happen to be male, caucasian, working and earning an income above the poverty line then it's ANYTHING BUT FREE.............. and you're screwed.

TUG
06-15-2009, 06:27 PM
Bill Cosby has tried numerous times to reach out to these people and say enough is enough, Pull your pants up and start acting respectable and people will respect you!
Needless to say, i think he got Boooooed off the stage last i heard.. Nobody will listen to somone who makes sense..Pathetic! :mad:

If this mess is ever gonna get fixed, or even get a little better, some person some where, who the black community will listen to needs to stand up and say "we've come a long way, but now it's time to try and meet in the middle and try and repair some of this resentment, and QUIT listening to these black leaders who exploit us for personal gain by promoting racial contempt".

Ted Stryker
06-15-2009, 06:38 PM
All of that would help a great deal, but in all honesty I just don't think the two are hard wired to co-exist peacefully for an extended period of time... I just don't believe (again on a long-term basis) that 2 seperate Peoples, with different IDEAS of culture, respect for others, living standards, education, sacrifice for a greater good, responsibility, etc. can be assimilated with any real expectations of peace... Some People simply don't have the God given ability to understand the link between their behavior/ideals and the circumstances in which they live... They also don't understand that the circumstances that they shoe horn themselves into shapes they way the World views them... When 2 cultures are forced to co-exist, one of the cultures will be brought down while the other benefits almost without exception...

Forkin' Crazy
06-15-2009, 06:44 PM
It IS FREE. FREE if you're a minority, FREE if you're an illegal imigrant, FREE if you refuse to work but instead sit on the porch and proclaim your victim of society status. If you happen to be male, caucasian, working and earning an income above the poverty line then it's ANYTHING BUT FREE.............. and you're screwed.

Just wait until our tax rate is over 65% like in the UK!