06-09-2009, 05:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1XaQ7tz8uM

=================================================

TUG
06-09-2009, 05:23 PM
:iagree: Great Speaker..........:D

TUG
06-09-2009, 06:29 PM
Damn that was long! What about them Illegals Newt? What about the Fed Newt? What do you think about the biggest fraud in the history of the US (besides Obama)Global Warming Newt?
What is with this Guest worker thing Newt? We dont need any guest workers when we have Americans that cant find a job...... He has some great idea's but they fall short from my viewpoint......All or nothing........:p

TUG
06-10-2009, 07:20 AM
We have a winner............:D

Who is RON PAUL ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The race is on !! It looks like Ron Paul may be a real contender !! He is getting lots of $$ and support.

http://www.ronpaulnation.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otZgd9wxE98

Brief Overview of Congressman Paulís Record:

He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.
He voted against regulating the Internet.
He voted against the Iraq war.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress.

beer30
06-10-2009, 07:55 AM
I liked Jon Voight's speech whole lot myself!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: Told it like it is.:cheers::cheers::cool::cool:Chuck

TUG
06-10-2009, 08:09 AM
I liked Jon Voight's speech whole lot myself!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: Told it like it is.:cheers::cheers::cool::cool:Chuck

He was on Oreilly last night ! Good man ! Is it just me or is O-Reilly starting to ride both sides of the fence for ratings?? ;)

beer30
06-10-2009, 08:34 AM
He was on Oreilly last night ! Good man ! Is it just me or is O-Reilly starting to ride both sides of the fence for ratings?? ;)

Remember it's a business for him.;) He wants to get both sides of the story on the show. The only time he EVER has gone crazy is when he had Barney(the ***) Franks on. I believe he leans very right, but has to look like he more to the center for the show. Chuck

TUG
06-10-2009, 08:42 AM
Remember it's a business for him.;) He wants to get both sides of the story on the show. The only time he EVER has gone crazy is when he had Barney(the ***) Franks on. I believe he leans very right, but has to look like he more to the center for the show. Chuck

I hearyu, just seems like lately he's been defending Obama a little to much for my liking........ or not really defending him just giving him to much bennefit of the doubt so to speak.....

beer30
06-10-2009, 10:16 AM
I hearyu, just seems like lately he's been defending Obama a little to much for my liking........ or not really defending him just giving him to much bennefit of the doubt so to speak.....

Maybe looking for another interview with the "Anointed One"!!!!!!!:rolleyes:;)Chuck