PDA

View Full Version : NAACP Branch Readies for Confederate Flag Fight

Forkin' Crazy
06-09-2009, 08:38 AM
I just love this quote:

Members of the Miami-Dade branch of the NAACP want the Confederate flag banned from the Homestead-Miami Motor Speedway, and they will meet Thursday to decide whether to boycott a NASCAR race slated there for November.

BWAHAHAHA! Like they will put a dent in ticket sales! LMFAO!!!

DANS!

Steve 1
06-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Please do!!! and enact your Boycott : this is the current issue on the table for these super racists one of their clowns was in a cemetery in Alabama pulling up Flags a while back also.

Hydrophobic guy
06-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Yah, Nascars gonna take a serious hit when all the Dans don't show. :rolleyes:
Kinda like if they protested snow skiing or, hockey games. ;)

MIJI
06-09-2009, 05:08 PM
I don't think that protesting the people who are paying taxes and losing jobs so that you can be on welfare on their money is an idea that would be met without violence.

Swamp boy
06-09-2009, 05:13 PM
I don't think that protesting the people who are paying taxes and losing jobs so that you can be on welfare on their money is an idea that would be met without violence.

:iagree: F'in idiots. I'd like to know just how many of em attend a Nascar race anyways.:confused:

jphii
06-09-2009, 05:33 PM
:iagree: F'in idiots. I'd like to know just how many of em attend a nascar race anyways.:confused:

MIJI
06-09-2009, 06:08 PM
That and the know-nothing Obama look-alike imbecile NASCAR hired as a talking head.

Steve 1
06-09-2009, 06:27 PM
That and the know-nothing Obama look-alike imbecile NASCAR hired as a talking head.

They hired a minority ?

D.B.S
06-09-2009, 06:38 PM
They had to! Look it up Steve, Know you can find it, they had to hire a bwoman and she sued, because everybody was ugly to her! Trying to be nice:D

Steve 1
06-09-2009, 06:43 PM
They had to! Look it up Steve, Know you can find it, they had to hire a bwoman and she sued, because everybody was ugly to her! Trying to be nice:D

This pandering to the Racists has too stop.:mad:

D.B.S
06-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Between that and Toyota, I quit watching nascar long ago! Have you ever seen a v8 camry? no didn't think so!:icon_bs: How about a woman with dredlocks on pit road as a offical!

Steve 1
06-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Between that and Toyota, I quit watching nascar long ago! Have you ever seen a v8 camry? no didn't think so!:icon_bs: How about a woman with dredlocks on pit road as a offical!

The NAACP should be MORE worried about the chitholes these people made for themselves in Miami Burning up the free welfare money and while they are at IT; work out a formula that we can get paid back for all this waste with.