PDA

View Full Version : Stern Light

Plan-b
06-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Does anyone know of a nice looking (not black plastic or chromed plastic made in china P.O.S) good quality stern light?

I am looking for the kind that fits on a regular ¾” tube because I refuse to drill new holes for a different base and I don’t want anything overly fancy like a motorized retractable one or anything like that… Anyone got something nice sitting in the shop?
:cheers:

Liberator*21
06-25-2009, 09:33 AM
Does anyone know of a nice looking (not black plastic or chromed plastic made in china P.O.S) good quality stern light?

I am looking for the kind that fits on a regular ¾” tube because I refuse to drill new holes for a different base and I don’t want anything overly fancy like a motorized retractable one or anything like that… Anyone got something nice sitting in the shop?
:cheers:

If your not wanting anything made in China, then you'll have to make on yourself. There are numerous LED bulbs (made in China) available that can be used in a stock housing. All you'd have to do is figure the mounting or change the socket for the bulb you want to use and put the stock cover back on.

Make it yourself= Made by an American with parts from China :rolleyes: