PDA

View Full Version : Another Hate Crime that didnt get much coverage.

horsepower
06-05-2009, 12:22 PM
http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2009/06/01/abdul-hakim-mujahid-muhammad-kills-soldier-shoots-another-in-military-recruiting-office/ According to FOX news, Obamas administration asked that the press "Lay Off" of this Muslim case. Guess he is too busy trying to smooth butter over the Muslims *****.

D.B.S
06-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Thats right, don't talk about his people!! this is total ####, they can only talk about what we do!

Steve 1
06-05-2009, 12:52 PM
Listen everyone in this country could be out of work and The Zippy’s Mentally Retarded followers would still kiss Azz. The depth of their Stupidity and hatred for this place knows NO bounds.

horsepower
06-05-2009, 01:23 PM
Listen everyone in this country could be out of work and The Zippy’s Mentally Retarded followers would still kiss Azz. The depth of their Stupidity and hatred for this place knows NO bounds.

In his speech yesterday, he said that the Muslims in America were shining bright and added to our country in other words. What are they adding other than crime rate? :nonod: :rolleyes:

In his speech yesterday he also stated that "America is a fast growing Muslim nation" and he also said a while back the we are no longer a Christian nation. So Im wondering if we are considered a Muslim nation now? lol

beer30
06-05-2009, 01:24 PM
The depth of their Stupidity and hatred for this place knows NO bounds.

Your talking about the Pres.
and First Lady right!!!!!!;) Very angry Un-Americans.:rolleyes:Chuck

Forkin' Crazy
06-05-2009, 01:40 PM
In his speech yesterday, he said that the Muslims in America were shining bright and added to our country in other words. What are they adding other than crime rate? :nonod: :rolleyes:

In his speech yesterday he also stated that "America is a fast growing Muslim nation" and he also said a while back the we are no longer a Christian nation. So Im wondering if we are considered a Muslim nation now? lol

The bastard kenyan just pisses me off. He would give the US to the mid east if he could. Israel too if it was up to him! Sorry bastard! :mad:

The idiocy of the American public just amazes me! :(

D.B.S
06-05-2009, 01:54 PM
BO has destroyed the economy, and does not care! Here in the county I live in we have lost all our public beaches, lost all but two public boat ramps and the game warden's sit at both ramps with the blue light on and stop everybody, their trying to run people off the river, us boaters spend a lot of money on our hobbie, they don't want to enjoy ourself, just work and pay tax's :icon_bs:

Dave S
06-05-2009, 07:51 PM
get rid of their boats........:thumbsup:

Hydrophobic guy
06-06-2009, 09:40 AM
BO has destroyed the economy,

He's just started to destroy the economy next he's going to try and ram through his TRILLION
dollar health care reform bill. I'm wondering who's going to buy America when we go bankrupt? :confused: :mad:

We as a nation simply can't sustain this spending without an
eventual total collapse of our currency then, its game over. :nonod:

mirage243
06-06-2009, 10:22 AM
We as a nation simply can't sustain this spending without an
eventual total collapse of our currency then, its game over. :nonod:

No,...................then it's game on,....................... every man for himself. You'll only get what you can take, and only take what you can keep.

Hydrophobic guy
06-06-2009, 10:31 AM
No,...................then it's game on,....................... every man for himself. You'll only get what you can take, and only take what you can keep.

I meant the country.

Yes, many of us that don't rely on the government for ANYTHING will be fine holed up ion our compounds although, We will probably all have to build some watch towers and teach the kids how to stand guard to keep the marauding freeloaders that will be roaming the countryside looking for food off the property. It will be excellent target practice for them though. ;)

mirage243
06-06-2009, 10:41 AM
I meant the country.

Yes, many of us that don't rely on the government for ANYTHING will be fine holed up ion our compounds although, We will probably all have to build some watch towers and teach the kids how to stand guard to keep the marauding freeloaders that will be roaming the countryside looking for food off the property. It will be excellent target practice for them though. ;)

Were on the same page.;)