PDA

View Full Version : Zippy’s backstabbing speech.

Steve 1
06-04-2009, 01:03 PM
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/

===================================================

riverrat69
06-04-2009, 01:20 PM
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/

=================================================== So now you converted to being a staunch supporter of Israel?

Steve 1
06-04-2009, 01:23 PM
So now you converted to being a staunch supporter of Israel?

I have always supported Israel Lefty don’t you?

D.B.S
06-04-2009, 02:31 PM
How in the h### did this bastard get in the white house? bring more of them here? he's lost his mind!why are the people letting this happen?this is :icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs:

Forkin' Crazy
06-04-2009, 03:13 PM
So now you converted to being a staunch supporter of Israel?

So now you converted to being a stauch supporter of Islam?

Forkin' Crazy
06-04-2009, 03:14 PM
How in the h### did this bastard get in the white house? bring more of them here? he's lost his mind!why are the people letting this happen?this is :icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs:

How? ACORN, and people voting more than once, dead voting, and of course the RATS themselves.

mirage243
06-04-2009, 04:56 PM
So now you converted to being a stauch supporter of Islam?

He's a RAT...............say's it right in his name.:D

riverrat69
06-04-2009, 06:42 PM
So now you converted to being a stauch supporter of Islam?You taking stupid lessons from Stevie the REMF? I've already posted that I'm an atheist. Anyone that disagrees with you two is automatically a Muslim? Where do you come up with crap like this?

Steve 1
06-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Oh, good. Another REMF supporter jumping in. Now I'm starting to get enough competition. Little Stevie needs all the help he can get. You guys have had this site to yourselves for way too long.

Rat I do not need any help you make an Azz of yourself every post.

Forkin' Crazy
06-04-2009, 06:55 PM
You taking stupid lessons from Stevie the REMF? I've already posted that I'm an atheist. Anyone that disagrees with you two is automatically a Muslim? Where do you come up with crap like this?

An atheist, well that figures. I guess if you can't believe in something, you believe in nothing! :rolleyes:

When did I say "any one disagrees with me is a muslum"? Don't put words in my mouth, dolt!

So I guess you are an anti-Semite also?

Steve 1
06-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Try again Rat boy you are not getting it.

Steve 1
06-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Come on Rat your Coward joke of a Life’s work, put it up!!! We need a laugh here with your Boy Zippy running things.

Forkin' Crazy
06-04-2009, 09:59 PM
He is a TROLL Steve with no valid points. Ignore him and "IT" will go away! :)

riverrat69
06-06-2009, 08:32 AM
Come on Rat your Coward joke of a Life’s work, put it up!!! We need a laugh here with your Boy Zippy running things.I'm not permitted by your helper, the administrator, to post a reply to your name calling post. He's only allowing you to post inflamatory crap. You couldn't handle me on your own REMF.:mad::mad:

mirage243
06-06-2009, 08:50 AM
I'm not permitted by your helper, the administrator, to post a reply to your name calling post. He's only allowing you to post inflamatory crap. You couldn't handle me on your own REMF.:mad::mad:

Hey Jackass, they pulled my replies to you also. It does work both way's.

Caution, .....................your throwing your own self in the lions den, there's a few of us here that are slightly sharp toungued and real witty.

riverrat69
06-06-2009, 08:55 AM

Caution, .....................your throwing your own self in the lions den, there's a few of us here that are slightly sharp toungued and real witty.Maybe, but you ain't one of them.:):)

Steve 1
06-06-2009, 08:57 AM
Maybe, but you ain't one of them.:):)

LMAO it dammed sure is not you.

Raceman
06-06-2009, 09:01 AM
I'm not permitted by your helper, the administrator, to post a reply to your name calling post. He's only allowing you to post inflamatory crap. You couldn't handle me on your own REMF.:mad::mad:

I'm going to say this one time and then take the next step. What you are doing here is stirring controversy with name calling and personal attacks that simply cause retalliation of more of the same. Debates on hot topics are fine, but personal bashing is a direct violation of our posting rules. Many of your posts have been removed and you have gotten an in depth explanation via PM from moderator. Your activities have cause responses from other members that have never had posts removed before, many of them resulting from linking your personal insults and responding to them.

One more time, if you want to debate the topics addressed, then stay on the topic. If you prefer to flame the messenger rather than the message then you will continue to have posts removed until one of the moderators (like me who has very little patience with babysitting when it involves plowing the same field more than once) stops it.

riverrat69
06-06-2009, 09:02 AM
LMAO it dammed sure is not you rat crack head.

And your definitely out of your league. Hey toughguy, you IM the administrator for help? Or did he just give it to you on his own?:eek::eek:

Steve 1
06-06-2009, 09:06 AM
And your definitely out of your league. Hey toughguy, you IM the administrator for help? Or did he just give it to you on his own?:eek::eek:

I do not run for help Jackazz like you !

mirage243
06-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Maybe, but you ain't one of them.:):)

Ask around.

Hydrophobic guy
06-06-2009, 09:33 AM

Caution, .....................your throwing your own self in the lions den, there's a few of us here that are slightly sharp toungued and real witty.

This Guy is on the same level as some of our other resident political genius's such as racerx.
This guys a democrat dullard who just wants to stir up $hit and use his military service as his
defense for everything. Just ignore the troll. ;)

Steve 1
06-06-2009, 09:55 AM
This Guy is on the same level as some of our other resident political genius's such as racerx.
This guys a democrat dullard who just wants to stir up $hit and use his military service as his
defense for everything. Just ignore the troll. ;)

I guess being stoned and an McGovern supporter would qualify for something.:rolleyes:

riverrat69
06-06-2009, 03:24 PM
I'm going to say this one time and then take the next step. What you are doing here is stirring controversy with name calling and personal attacks that simply cause retalliation of more of the same. Debates on hot topics are fine, but personal bashing is a direct violation of our posting rules. Many of your posts have been removed and you have gotten an in depth explanation via PM from moderator. Your activities have cause responses from other members that have never had posts removed before, many of them resulting from linking your personal insults and responding to them.

One more time, if you want to debate the topics addressed, then stay on the topic. If you prefer to flame the messenger rather than the message then you will continue to have posts removed until one of the moderators (like me who has very little patience with babysitting when it involves plowing the same field more than once) stops it.I guess you also have a problem with my replys to inflamatory posts. I don't start them, I reply to them. Seems none of you can take an opposing opinion. Of course I'm stirring controversy, isn't that why you removed these discussions from the Lounge? Y'all need to read the Constituion, which the posters on here seem to refer to but obviously have a hard time with reading and comprehension. They all get up in arms about the second ammendment. Try reading the First Ammendment, the most important one. Then maybe try reading a little Thomas Paine. And what is the reason for your tolerance of the "zippy" term? How did that become a synonym for the President?

mirage243
06-06-2009, 03:52 PM
And what is the reason for your tolerance of the "zippy" term?

Actually the proper name is 1, Blue Lipped Zippy or 2, Blue Gummed Zippy.:D

D.B.S
06-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Blue gum 1 :D or is that his plane.

Steve 1
06-06-2009, 04:27 PM
I am Partial to "Blue Lip Zippy" for the traitor. BTW he is NOT my President!!! In fact the most I will give is JR Senator until the COLB is found and ACORN is absolved of any Voter fraud. Plus of course Test Scores published papers and ETC until that happens he is a Conman nothing more.

Forkin' Crazy
06-06-2009, 08:37 PM
I guess you also have a problem with my replys to inflamatory posts. I don't start them, I reply to them. Seems none of you can take an opposing opinion. Of course I'm stirring controversy, isn't that why you removed these discussions from the Lounge? Y'all need to read the Constituion, which the posters on here seem to refer to but obviously have a hard time with reading and comprehension. They all get up in arms about the second ammendment. Try reading the First Ammendment, the most important one. Then maybe try reading a little Thomas Paine. And what is the reason for your tolerance of the "zippy" term? How did that become a synonym for the President?

Oh boy.. I'll have to put this reply off for later. :rolleyes:

Steve 1
06-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Democrats are Severely mentally damaged and the worlds largest group of racists every last one of them, look at that ugly bunch and listen to their psycho babble well off the edge of reality.

riverrat69
06-07-2009, 08:36 PM
OK Raceman, Although you see fit to let them rant and inflame ad finitum, you delete my replies. You are not an unbiased moderator. Obviously you only tolerate posts that meet your philosophical position. I can see fahrenheit 451 wasn't one of your favorites. Quote " We must all be alike. Not everyone born free and equal, as the constitution says, but everyone made equal . . . A book is a loaded gun in the house next door. Burn it. Take the shot from the weapon. Breach man's mind." Unquote.