PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile they gear up to steal elections

Liqui-Fly
06-02-2009, 12:21 PM
They are doing all they can to ensure there will never be another honest election day:

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/jun/01/us-voting-checks-060109/

RabidGatorFan
06-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Ok......

"This flawed system frequently subjects a disproportionate number of African-American, Asian and/or Hispanic voters to additional, and more importantly, erroneous burdens on the right to register to vote," Loretta King, acting assistant attorney general of the Justice Department's civil rights division, said. King's letter was sent to Georgia Attorney General Thurbert Baker on Friday. "

I'd like to know what "additional and erroneous" burdens are being placed on these demographics she is throwing out there. Did the non-minorities have the same exact "burdens" placed on them? If so, what was "additional?" If nothing, then someone needs to start suing these cockroaches and get this crap out of our Country. The race card has been getting old for a long time now.

Lastly, what person would NOT want our free elections to be fair and cast by a voting public who are QUALIFIED to vote? Well, the only answer I can think of is a cheater.

1BadAction
06-02-2009, 12:31 PM
To quote Frank Molé... "f'n DANs"

Forkin' Crazy
06-02-2009, 01:57 PM
They stole the last one. No surprise. Wait until the give the illegals amnesty. They already won't send them back to Mexico. Wonder why?

May as well have all the fun I can while I can! We will be riding in blow boats and riding mopeds before it's over.

BTW they are trying to pass legislature to be able to vote over the internet in Louisiana. I wonder how many dead demorats will be voting then?

RabidGatorFan
06-02-2009, 05:17 PM
They stole the last one. No surprise. Wait until the give the illegals amnesty. They already won't send them back to Mexico. Wonder why?

May as well have all the fun I can while I can! We will be riding in blow boats and riding mopeds before it's over.

BTW they are trying to pass legislature to be able to vote over the internet in Louisiana. I wonder how many dead demorats will be voting then?

That is an easy answer.......All of them!!!!!