PDA

View Full Version : The Zippy Voted to Filibuster a Supreme Court Nominee Now Hopes for Clean Process .

Steve 1
05-30-2009, 02:24 PM
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/05/first-president-in-us-history-to-have-voted-to-filibuster-a-supreme-court-nominee-now-hopes-for-clea.html

Scumbag hypocrite fool.:mad::mad:

==============================================

Steve 1
05-30-2009, 03:54 PM
You talking about yourself again?:nonod::nonod:

Hey donít people pay admission to see your worthless Puke Butt??:p

beer30
05-30-2009, 07:12 PM
You talking about yourself again?:nonod::nonod:

At least Steve is straight up guy, not a BS artist like our President!!!!!!!:rolleyes: Him being elected to the position of Commander in Chief is a complete travesty!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::icon_bs::icon_bs:Chuck

Steve 1
05-30-2009, 09:03 PM
You don't need to pay, you can look at my butt for free.:D:D

FREE?? Not many People looking at you in the Worlds dumbest Man Exhibit I guess??

Scream And Fly
05-31-2009, 07:52 PM
Once again, I have to clean up a thread. Bravo.

Steve 1
05-31-2009, 07:57 PM
Once again, I have to clean up a thread. Bravo.

Greg I seem too have groupies here sorry for the mess but follow the trail Back to find the cause..

riverrat69
05-31-2009, 08:07 PM
Greg I seem too have groupies here sorry for the mess but follow the trail Back to find the cause..I guess he did, stupid. You started the thread.

:D:D

Steve 1
05-31-2009, 08:14 PM
I guess he did, stupid. You started the thread.

:D:D

Dude when you come in it is like someone left!!

riverrat69
05-31-2009, 08:18 PM
Dude when you come in it is like someone left!!You mean you're gone? See ya. REMF:D:D:D

Steve 1
05-31-2009, 08:21 PM
You mean you're gone? See ya. REMF:D:D:D

You have never done Chit Slacker Pothead.

riverrat69
06-01-2009, 06:01 AM
You have never done Chit Slacker Pothead.I've posted where I've served. You want to post yours,REMF?:p:p

Steve 1
06-01-2009, 08:49 AM
I've posted where I've served. You want to post yours,REMF?:p:p

None of your ****ing business what I did Goofy and BTW you are a dumb POS for even asking that kind of a question!

But being an Idiot would suit you well I see nothing you post that would give credence to anything with more than two functioning brain cells.

Hydrophobic guy
06-01-2009, 10:00 PM
At least Steve is straight up guy, not a BS artist like our President!!!!!!!:rolleyes: Him being elected to the position of Commander in Chief is a complete travesty!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::icon_bs::icon_bs:Chuck

Yes he is. ;)

As for The Osamabama being Commander in Chief, he is a joke and all of those I know that are still serving think so too. :nonod:

riverrat69
06-03-2009, 06:51 AM
None of your ****ing business what I did Goofy and BTW you are a dumb POS for even asking that kind of a question!

But being an Idiot would suit you well I see nothing you post that would give credence to anything with more than two functioning brain cells.The only thing your obfuscating posts have given credence to, is that you're a card carrying REMF. And you haven't posted one concrete thing to refute that.:D:D

Hydrophobic guy
06-03-2009, 07:37 AM
Ya know putting down the REMF's is pretty stupid without them the units in the field would be fcuked. ;)

Steve 1
06-03-2009, 09:31 AM
Ya know putting down the REMF's is pretty stupid without them the units in the field would be fcuked. ;)

Hydro this guy is nothing but a traitor and a Muslim Lackey.

Steve 1
06-03-2009, 10:24 AM
But Stevie Wonder the REMF, putting down combat vet's is fine with you?

You are a muslim loving traitor is all PUKE!

Steve 1
06-03-2009, 01:49 PM
You're posts are getting more and more incoherent, I'm really getting to you. And I'm an atheist, stupid.:):)

You are a nobody rat bastard traitor Puke.

Steve 1
06-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Hey trashmouth REMF. First I got you foaming at the mouth, now you're drooling. They're comming to take you away, to the funny farm. They should put hypocrites like you in a room with Ventura and his waterboard.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dude People like you; Complete failures are what is wrong with the Earth!

Hydrophobic guy
06-03-2009, 02:33 PM
But Stevie Wonder the REMF, putting down combat vet's is fine with you?

There's plenty of combat vets out there that are total douche bags. You don't have to be one to realize that. But, evidently with your thinking you can't say anything if your not one. Get a grip Powell lost his moral compass a long time ago.:(

Steve 1
06-03-2009, 03:37 PM
Someone say RINO Powell???? Hydro you are Wasting your time with this crackhead.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/7e1068cca3.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

His standing with Real Conservatives

===================================================

Steve 1
06-03-2009, 06:22 PM
What Combat vet are you talking about Crack head Rat?? Powell?? He was never in combat and spent less time there than Kerry First tour:rolleyes:By the time he went back to VN, he was a major, and a staff officer. No combat. But I guess losing your Weapon and carrying a steno Pad Counts :confused:Oh wait and going out with ARVIN blowing bugles as warning counts also.. BTW real men do not vote for Zippy.

riverrat69
06-03-2009, 08:15 PM
What Combat vet are you talking about Crack head Rat?? Powell?? He was never in combat and spent less time there than Kerry First tour:rolleyes:By the time he went back to VN, he was a major, and a staff officer. No combat. But I guess losing your Weapon and carrying a steno Pad Counts :confused:Oh wait and going out with ARVIN blowing bugles as warning counts also.. BTW real men do not vote for Zippy.:icon_bs::icon_bs:So tell me "real man" what was your REMF weapon of choice? And trashmouth ain't a weapon. And what exactly would a card carrying REMF like you know about Nam or combat?

riverrat69
06-03-2009, 08:17 PM
There's plenty of combat vets out there that are total douche bags. You don't have to be one to realize that. But, evidently with your thinking you can't say anything if your not one. Get a grip Powell lost his moral compass a long time ago.:(Tell me exactly when Powell lost his moral compass?

Steve 1
06-03-2009, 08:20 PM
:icon_bs::icon_bs:So tell me "real man" what was your REMF weapon of choice? And trashmouth ain't a weapon. And what exactly would a card carrying REMF like you know about Nam or combat?

The only coward traitor here is You Al Rat the Crackhead !!

BTW

Powell was an affirmative action token pushed to a level above his competence by the GOP.

riverrat69
06-03-2009, 08:31 PM
The only coward traitor here is You Al Rat the Crackhead !!

BTW

Powell was an affirmative action token pushed to a level above his competence by the GOP.In your twisted warped mind, a vet is a traitor and a coward, but a self described REMF like you is a "hero"? And you have an awful affinity for crack, you keep bringing it up. Next time your hero Rush goes on another doctor shopping run, have him pick some up for you.:D:D:D

Steve 1
06-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Bowel was an Army advisor to a no-combat ARVN battalion, then he spent the combat years of the VN war safely back in the states going to school after school thanks to AA .Got it He did not return to VN until he was a major and a staff officer.

Steve 1
06-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Bowel is pure AA at itís worst and everyone has carried his water and overlooked his trash..

riverrat69
06-03-2009, 08:53 PM
Bowel is pure AA at itís worst and everyone has carried his water and overlooked his trash..Well no ones going to overlook yout trashmouth anymore. Keep posting, I need to keep my typing skills sharp. And I know that you know about carrying water. You learn that first before they let you carry live ordnance to us that used it.:D:D

Steve 1
06-03-2009, 08:54 PM
If you want a real military hero, how about Norman Schwartzkopf.