PDA

View Full Version : obama Admin. Has These One right

INXS
05-27-2009, 12:42 AM
Seems there's lots that Bush could have done to curb our energy needs and its good to see barry is doing so! I'll always give credit why credit is do!

http://green.yahoo.com/news/afp/20090526/sc_afp/climatewarmingusbritainchu.html

BTW, when in Greece I learned that all there hot water comes from tanks they put on there roofs. I wish I had one as I spend about 20-$30 a month for my hot water heater in the winter.

j_martin
05-27-2009, 08:54 AM
is Majoring in the Minors.

We need energy in sufficient amounts to prosper, or even function. When you run the numbers on all this alternative crap, it just doesn't compute. If you want propane tanks on the roof for water heaters, go to Mexico. If you think this is such a bright idea, tell me how it's going to work in Minnesota for 9 months out of the year.

We are sitting on more oil, gas, and coal than the rest of the world combined. Russia is going deep for oil and building a machine against us. The middle east is selling us oil and building a machine against us. China is burning coal and buying materials and building a machine against us. We are dismantling our machine in the hopes that all these scofflaws will be nice to us. We're talking about the guvmint telling us what color our roof can be to "save the earth".

I'm beginning to understand that our administration is on their side.

I'm about to go postal.

Steve 1
05-27-2009, 08:59 AM
Seems there's lots that Bush could have done to curb our energy needs and its good to see barry is doing so! I'll always give credit why credit is do!

http://green.yahoo.com/news/afp/20090526/sc_afp/climatewarmingusbritainchu.html

BTW, when in Greece I learned that all there hot water comes from tanks they put on there roofs. I wish I had one as I spend about 20-$30 a month for my hot water heater in the winter.

Same as the ME roof storage tanks in summer I shut the hot water tank off and just had to remember to use the Right side valve for hot water.

INXS
05-27-2009, 09:02 AM
All true but the libs and the moderates will never bend so I'm afraid this stuff will be a "must do" before we see any reduction in their anti-drilling stances.

Steve 1
05-27-2009, 09:03 AM
All true but the libs and the moderates will never bend so I'm afraid this stuff will be a "must do" before we see any reduction in their anti-drilling stances.

Or Manual Override!:mad: