PDA

View Full Version : More Democrap

Mark Poole ModVP
05-26-2009, 04:47 PM
In the news...... Energy secretary suggests painting the tops of buildings white to reflect heat and light. But then goes on to say that cars painted a lighter color would do the same thing and use less AC to cool them.

There goes your right to roof shingle color as well as what color car to buy.

Rainforests keep getting cut down, China and other countries do what ever they want with little regard to the environment. But, we Americans will be dictated to on every level of our rights. (What will be left of them)

This guy have any scientific education??

Ever wonder why the oceans are blue and everything else dark green? (dark colors) Reflecting light and heat energy back up compounds the problem of warming.

EFI25
05-26-2009, 04:51 PM
Not sure how to get it posted but you need to read the article in Canada Free Press " America Is Largely Silent As Their Nation is Systematically Destroyed ".

Mark Poole ModVP
05-26-2009, 05:00 PM
Tell me what color the top of my house has to be and what color car I can't have and I will tell them to shove it....unless NASA wants to stop using solid fuel (hydrazene) rockets. Of course it is ok for them to spew tons of harmful crap into the atmosphere.

Steve 1
05-26-2009, 05:02 PM
:mad:In the leftists mind America is evil and needs punished, China whose entire industry is based on Soft coal gets a pass for a couple reasons first it they are communists, which are loved and the Democrats aspire too and respect.

Second they want our monetary system destroyed and with that the last vestiges of capitalism:mad:

woodduck
05-27-2009, 02:14 AM
:mad:In the leftists mind America is evil and needs punished, China whose entire industry is based on Soft coal gets a pass for a couple reasons first it they are communists, which are loved and the Democrats aspire too and respect.

Second they want our monetary system destroyed and with that the last vestiges of capitalism:mad:

Yeah, thirdly they laugh at our greenhouse nutbags and elected peanuts who follow that rationall, or even worse panhandle to the greenies cos they hold the balance of power in some areas. China, India and the rest march on poluting and using their cheap labour with our technology whilst we fall in the s***heap!

pyro
05-27-2009, 02:18 AM
they want our monetary system destroyed and with that the last vestiges of capitalism:mad:

We do that for ourselves every time we buy their products.

Liqui-Fly
05-27-2009, 09:27 AM
We do that for ourselves every time we buy their products.

We sould really be concerned with selling them our products. Don't be afraid to compete!!

Forkin' Crazy
05-27-2009, 09:34 AM
We sould really be concerned with selling them our products. Don't be afraid to compete!!

They have been buying our grain! :)