PDA

View Full Version : Racist/Radical Muslims meeting this wekend in GA

Steve 1
05-23-2009, 12:21 PM
http://www.newblackpanther.com/

Hey Pyro check out the first Shrew's picture there.

=====================================================

D.B.S
05-23-2009, 12:30 PM
:mad:Bull####!:mad:

Hydrophobic guy
05-23-2009, 12:32 PM
Drop a bomb on the friggin turds. :reddevil:

Steve 1
05-23-2009, 12:51 PM
Cynthia McKinney is there with Obama yukking it up in the Klan with a Tan!:mad:

Raceman
05-23-2009, 01:52 PM
The really sickening thing is, that these people are the most hate mongering racists on the face of the earth, and what they're doing seems perfectly acceptable to all the liberals, democraps, and of course the main stream media. If there was a similar organization preaching EVEN ONE FOURTH the radical, racist ideas preferential to whites that these people embrace for their own race they'd be labeled as heritics, but when it's the other side all is fine.

The times we live in, as far as what's acceptable and what isn't, are impossible to understand. Nothing that comes from the mouth or pen of a radical black racist is taboo, and even a minor similar suggestion, steriotype or joke from a white in the other direction brings an onslaught of public outcry from all sides. One thing for sure.............. Crowne Plaza will never get another cent of my money under any circumstances for their acceptance of this organization, it's activities, and what it stands for. Today's version of the KKK seems much less radical (from what little I know about it) and it makes one wonder if Crowne Plaza would embrace and encourage such an event there if it was KKK or ANY organization promoting white rights or condeming reverse discrimination.:mad:

jphii
05-23-2009, 01:58 PM
"A Weekend Of Revolution" WTF??

Steve 1
05-23-2009, 04:02 PM
Yeah they cry!!! We should be rioting in the streets over the Trillions and Trillions they were given in Welfare, Food Stamps, free this and the free everything Else. The Bussing Bullcrap with Whites being kicked to the rear of the line at School admission Government Jobs and contracts By the racist joke of a Government and WE built this Damm place and YET have to bow down to 13% of the population’s non-producers??

My Question is WHEN and how are they going to pay this Debt back; Hate and being ingrates is not going to get it, HOW????

dorton
05-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Its a damn shame the reverse racism that we have. It burns me up when I hear about **** like this. Another organization that should dismantled is be the damn NAACP.

Steve1,
What pisses me off about food stamps, and welfare is the fact for me to get a check is, I have to be able to pass a drug test.

mr.clean
05-23-2009, 04:17 PM
And you guys sit on your apathetic asses and post on the interweb :o If any of you keyboard tough guys had a hair on your ass you would step up and do something. Get in the car and bring a sign with some of the witty slogans I always read from you on here. Fact! you're scared and weak unless you have a thousand miles of fiber optics to protect you. What's wrong with America? You!

Steve 1
05-23-2009, 04:35 PM
And you guys sit on your apathetic asses and post on the interweb :o If any of you keyboard tough guys had a hair on your ass you would step up and do something. Get in the car and bring a sign with some of the witty slogans I always read from you on here. Fact! you're scared and weak unless you have a thousand miles of fiber optics to protect you. What's wrong with America? You!

You know the streak of evil about you fat mouth is not physical it is spiritual.

mr.clean
05-23-2009, 04:51 PM
Does that change the fact that you talk the talk but don't have the balls to drive to ATL and walk the walk :confused: Want someone else to do it for you? Looking for a handout? Some Government assistance? F-ing joke! that's what you are.

Steve 1
05-23-2009, 04:55 PM
Does that change the fact that you talk the talk but don't have the balls to drive to ATL and walk the walk :confused: Want someone else to do it for you? Looking for a handout? Some Government assistance? F-ing joke! that's what you are.

Are you always this stupid or just an extra effort today??? The Heathen business not going so well on your toy sucker bait thread or what?

mr.clean
05-23-2009, 05:12 PM
I've been on S&F for a long time and I talk about as much ***** as anyone that has ever been on here. Difference between me and you? I show up and meet these guys in person and say the same things. You are a classic shut in wanna be that says everything and does nothing. You're a punchline at best and you know it. Go to ATL and do something! Take a pic and I'll reimburse you for your travel expenses.

Steve 1
05-23-2009, 05:25 PM
I've been on S&F for a long time and I talk about as much ***** as anyone that has ever been on here. Difference between me and you? I show up and meet these guys in person and say the same things. You are a classic shut in wanna be that says everything and does nothing. You're a punchline at best and you know it. Go to ATL and do something! Take a pic and I'll reimburse you for your travel expenses.

Your head must be made out of rubber Dude Small thoughts from a small mind who has never done anything but bash religion!!

Personally you are the exact opposite from myself, I have proven everything I have too on a world stage while you hide behind conjecture and badger the faithful.
BTW the Money thing do you make anything with that Deadhead scam or just collect government money???

mr.clean
05-23-2009, 06:01 PM
"World stage" Hilarious! You're a legend in your own mind :p The kind of guy that bores an entire website with black this and welfare that yet when you stand in the same room as a black man you probably shake and quiver like the little girl you are. Take a stand tough guy! Put your money where your mouth is. I'm officially calling your hand ;) I know the answer already! You wont even have the balls to fold because that's what you are :o At least those clowns have the stones to stand up and behind their ridiculous beliefs. If you were half the man you claim to be you would go there and protest for real. NAHHHH! Too hard! It's much easier to criticize and call names from the cover of your keyboard. Pathetic :rolleyes:

Steve 1
05-23-2009, 06:03 PM
"World stage" Hilarious! You're a legend in your own mind :p The kind of guy that bores an entire website with black this and welfare that yet when you stand in the same room as a black man you probably shake and quiver like the little girl you are. Take a stand tough guy! Put your money where your mouth is. I'm officially calling your hand ;) I know the answer already! You wont even have the balls to fold because that's what you are :o At least those clowns have the stones to stand up and behind their ridiculous beliefs. If you were half the man you claim to be you would go there and protest for real. NAHHHH! Too hard! It's much easier to criticize and call names from the cover of your keyboard. Pathetic :rolleyes:

Isn't that what you do Dickhead never done anything Joke???

=========================================================

Steve 1
05-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Yo Mr Dirt you around!!

Steve 1
05-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Whats up Dirt I was waiting for you to threaten me with coming down here to beat me up! After all I just sit behind a computer, should be no problem for a badazz like you!.

Forkin' Crazy
05-24-2009, 12:54 AM
Cancer of society for sure. :(

mr.clean
05-24-2009, 08:37 AM
Whats up Dirt I was waiting for you to threaten me with coming down here to beat me up! After all I just sit behind a computer, should be no problem for a badazz like you!.

There isn't anything I could do to you that you haven't already done to yourself.

TUG
05-24-2009, 08:39 AM
Instead of bashing the thread starter why don't you elaborate on ANYTHING you've done to stand up against this type of garbage?? I see you think their idea's are ridiculous.....how about Racist Clean? Come on tell us what you think instead of bashing how everybody else thinks. Lets hear what the Mighty Mr. Clean with his fat over bloated Dawkhead thinks about reverse racism.
Fact is Clean, the ONLY time i see you jumping anybodies ass is when its whites speaking out about Minorities! That in itself makes you a Pin Head in my book. I used to think you were a pretty smart fella but now i see your nothing but what you come on here and call everybody else (behind your keyboard) and i strongly suspect that you would never say some of the things you say to people on this website in person. Personally i think people like YOU are the problem! Like i said before, we see this crap on a daily basis! Discrimination towards whites....How come you are always on the opposing side Clean?... Your silence on the REAL issues shows your true colors Clean!
At Least Steve says SOMTHING and puts up some good information for people to see and learn that don't know a whole lot about Politics while you put up threads bashing people of faith and mocking the bible. BRILLIANT !
(((So tell us Clean, what have YOU done to stop any of this besides bashing the white people that no longer chose to remain silent about it ?))) So i take it that in that twisted Dawkhead of yours it takes a bigger man to stay silent and do nothing than it does to speak out and do nothing?
Hey here's an idea Hypocrite, Instead of mocking the bible and slapping people of faith in the face behind your keyboard, why don't you go protest outside a church or something and save us believers the disgust we have every day when we have to log on this site and see your ridiculous bible thumper thread ?
Now THAT would be doing something wouldn't it Mr. "Clean" ?
Funny, ive been watching this site for years and have NEVER seen any minorities (or YOU Clean) "whatever race you may be" chiming in on topics that are discriminating against whites ! Its ONLY when a white has something to say about minorities or even Muslim Extremest that YOU or a "Mexican" American or "African" American chime in with your crap...funny how that works isnt it Clean?
Here's another idea Hypocrite, Instead of playing race police behind your keyboard, why do you go confront all the Hate whitey racist organizations out there face to face instead of beating up on people who are just simply tired of being called racist and discriminated against? Now THAT would be doing something wouldn't it Clean?
So tell us again, what makes you better than Steve? A whole lot of hot air and crafty fingers is about all i see out of you Clean...what makes you any different?....I really don't expect a answer on this and it probably wouldn't change my opinion of you either way because this old mindless redneck can see that anybody that thinks its more important to mock the bible and slap people of faith in the face than it is to discuss issues that threaten our whole way of life has got to be totally screwed up in their thought process.....THAT in itself makes Steve twice the man you are.....Now you go have yourself a nice day....Lemming..............:icon_bs: