PDA

View Full Version : A GREAT day for Georgia and the nation.......politics

Raceman
08-21-2002, 06:26 AM
Radical US Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney was ousted by the voters of the State of Georgia last night. While McKinney blamed crossover voting from Republicans in the Democratic primary, her campaign manager admitted that "the Republicans wanted to beat her and the Democrats didn't try hard enough to keep her. She's the one that shows up 4 to 5 hours early whenever the President's going to speak to get a prime seat on the front row, so he'll have to greet her, then stabs him in the back every time she can get on camera. To describe her as a militant radical is an understatement. Her 10 year tenure in Congress has made it hard for a Georgian to criticize the voters of other states with the Congressional Represenatives that should be ousted also such as Kennedy, Frank, and numerous others. McKinney's been a textbook example of the fact that if you're loud, controversial and militant, a certain segment of the voting population will return you to office, especially if you let the right faction grease your palms. McKinney played the race card at every oportunity and was a master of the Jessie Jackson method of politics. (inject race into every controversy) As a matter of fact, when it was discovered that she was lagging in the polls, she had not only Jackson, but Louis Farrakham into Atlanta for last minute rallies and even in the end blamed Republicans for her defeat although the victor was also a black female who is a former Judge and appears at least at a glance to have good sense. McKinney's father, who's is a State Represenative in Ga, threw out one last minute racial jab yesterday saying the reason for the other candidate's popularity could be simply spelled as J-E-W-S. This of course outraged the Jewish community in Atlanta.
Part of McKinney's demise may have been due to her verbal attacks on Bush, who she's accused (and never retracted, but never offered evidence) of knowing of the September 11th attack but doing nothing so that his buddies would benefit financially. She's also openly supported the PLO (Palestinians) and allegedly accepted campaign contributions from them. When asked by her opponent in a debate why she'd accepted money from groups who support terrorism, she answered "my staff does not make a practice of racially profiling our supporters", not answering the question, but playing the race card once again. Apparently the voters didn't buy it. Now I hope we can figure out how to get her name off the section of interstate in Atlanta that she had named after herself.

In the wake of her defeat, she may very well be in deep doo with the Ga. Secretary of State and Attorney General's offices. Apparently there've been numerous election violations including staff workers attempting to influence voters WITHIN the polls and misleading computer generated phone calls, telemarketing style, to voters in the district falsely telling them that it's illegal for a registered Republican to vote in a Democratic primary. (It's a wide practice in Ga. and probably most other states and any voter can declare which primary they vote in and are restricted to vote in only one in any given election. This restriction is mechanically enforced at the polls and there's no possiblility of dual voting)

Awright boys, now there's one less dirtball in Congress. (actually 3 since the guy with the weird hair got ousted and Condit got beat) Let's go get some more.

Scott
08-21-2002, 06:46 AM
Good post! Thanks!
There's hope for the system after all!

gaineso
08-21-2002, 05:00 PM
Now if we can just get rid of one Gerimandered didtrict in Northeast Florida, We'll be in good shape. I mean a district that runs down one side of a highway for 30 miles???

Her opponent is an ex-miltary black woman, so I'm not playing race, but she definitely does every time she opens her mouth.

Congrats to Georgia for also getting rid of Barr. Another embarrassment.

halveb
08-22-2002, 12:57 PM
One can only hope that more people will come to their senses and start educating themselves about what is going on in our government(s).

I work for the State of Wisconsin and am disgusted by what I see by politicians on all sides. Most people don't care and trust that things will happen the way they want. Complacency is high and its about time people started engaging.

Horaay for Georgia's voters, that a good start but there are plenty more rascals out there and its a big country.

2Blade
08-22-2002, 12:58 PM
now if we can get rid of Saddam.

Laker
08-22-2002, 08:12 PM
Great Post Raceman
Was she the one In Georga that proposed a bill that you cant come to the door naked also?