PDA

View Full Version : Congressional Black Caucus Congress and ACORN - Corruption at the highest level

Steve 1
05-18-2009, 04:13 PM
http://www.examiner.com/x-7715-Portland-Civil-Rights-Examiner~y2009m5d18-Congressional-Black-Congress-and-ACORN--Corruption-at-the-highest-level?cid=examiner-email

=================================================

beer30
05-18-2009, 04:20 PM
Sitting here watching Glenn Beck; He's talking about the same group of losers!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::icon_bs::icon_bs::mad::mad:Chuck

Forkin' Crazy
05-18-2009, 05:15 PM
http://image.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/ACORN_Employees_Indicted.jpg
AP May 7th Arrested ACORN employees

I guess posting this may make me a racist? :eek:

DANS! :mad:

Steve 1
05-18-2009, 05:19 PM
http://image.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/ACORN_Employees_Indicted.jpg
AP May 7th Arrested ACORN employees

I guess posting this may make me a racist? :eek:

Yeah the Racist thing is a little thin!!:( Now look at these people:mad: I am blaming the Republicans in congress for not dismantling this bunch long ago..

WATERWINGS
05-18-2009, 05:20 PM
I guess I am too, my rant from yesterday got booted....

I probably shouldn't have even started that one......but I was pissed, and had to vent.

:leaving:

Forkin' Crazy
05-18-2009, 05:22 PM
Yeah the Racist thing is a little thin!!:( Now look at these people:mad: I am blaming the Republicans in congress for not dismantling this bunch long ago..

And that is a part of this puzzle that I don't understand..... :confused: Is their head in the sand, or are they to scared (or PC) to stand up to them??????

Call a spade a spade. You can't make all the people happy all of the time!!!!!! :(

Forkin' Crazy
05-18-2009, 05:22 PM

I probably shouldn't have even started that one......but I was pissed, and had to vent.

I don't blame you man! Believe me, I know where you were coming from.

fichrman2
05-18-2009, 06:23 PM
And that is a part of this puzzle that I don't understand..... :confused: Is their head in the sand, or are they to scared (or PC) to stand up to them??????

Call a spade a spade. You can't make all the people happy all of the time!!!!!! :(

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

And even when you try to , look what you get ????

150aintenuff
05-18-2009, 08:36 PM
as i always have said... there are black men, white men and every other race of men.... there there are the white trash, chinks, wetbacks *****s ect, that bring society down... some people just dont get it... and im sorry but that group falls into the latter catagory... their mugs prove it... do they look like professional upstanding citizens of the area they live in or do they look like sleeze ball trash that only draws down a community by their antics regardless of their means of operation they only bring out the worst in the people around them... to me that sums it up.... if the shoe fits.. by god wear it damnit...

comming from a serious redneck of hispanic desent, who has to work 16-18 hrs a day to keep things on the legal..

****note**** this is not a directed racial comment. but a view of reality... trash is trash. period....

Hydrophobic guy
05-19-2009, 07:26 AM

I didn't even get a chance to post on that thread before one of our resident acorn race whiners complained and it went poof. Fact is most people just want to ignore minorities when they are acting like idiots because they don't want to be labeled as being racist. Well, I don't care what color you are if your a useless drain on society acting like a fool or, aggrivating me then I have NO use for you and think you should be ejected from the country. That goes especially for the drains that don't want to assimilate into OUR culture as in, speaking English and honoring the Republics constitution and long standing traditions. ;)

Steve 1
05-19-2009, 07:51 AM
It is quite simple; We built this place Period.

D.B.S
05-19-2009, 10:59 AM
It is quite simple; We built this place Period.
Thank You!:iagree: