PDA

View Full Version : The Zippy to borrow $.46 on every dollar spent

Steve 1
05-11-2009, 06:22 PM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j8db-x8aZtGaU-FOMlbG5cSsIRWQD984A54O0

==============================================================

transomstand
05-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Bull!!!

When it's all counted up, this budget will be over 2 trillion in the red, that's right, you read it here first folks. We'll be lucky if were not borrowing 60 cents for every dollar.

But it's ok, he's our first "cool" president:rolleyes:

WATERWINGS
05-11-2009, 07:19 PM
It all seems pretty simple to me.........Kick out every illegal, make healthy lazy bums go to work, stop giving aid to every country dick and harry in the world, pull all our troops back home and quit spending money on war, drill for our own oil, AND QUIT SPENDING STUPID AMOUNTS OF MONEY THAT WE HAVE TO BORROW FROM OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE FIRST PLACE............

Steve 1
05-11-2009, 07:27 PM
It all seems pretty simple to me.........Kick out every illegal, make healthy lazy bums go to work, stop giving aid to every country dick and harry in the world, pull all our troops back home and quit spending money on war, drill for our own oil, AND QUIT SPENDING STUPID AMOUNTS OF MONEY THAT WE HAVE TO BORROW FROM OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE FIRST PLACE............

Problem is that makes sense and would work just fine.

Steve 1
05-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Bull!!!

When it's all counted up, this budget will be over 2 trillion in the red, that's right, you read it here first folks. We'll be lucky if were not borrowing 60 cents for every dollar.

But it's ok, he's our first "cool" president:rolleyes:

Yeah the Rats say he is the American Idol.

CAPTCRUNCH
05-11-2009, 07:38 PM

i agree that would be a great plan,, just seems there is no way to speak the truth about what this country needs and win an election at the same time, they tell lies to win votes by promising things to all the poor that can never be delivered, and expect the working class to foot the bill for all of it,
no nice way to say this, other than we are ****ed :mad::mad::mad:

Lockjaw
05-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Well I know how to get grunt work for municipalites done. If you are receiving welfare, you report to your closest municapality for trash detail, 40 hours a week.

You can clean, mop, wash cars, weed cemetaries, pick up cig butts off the side of the road, etc.

Bet it wouldn't take long to make them productive members of society. :reddevil::reddevil::reddevil::reddevil:

At the end of your 40 hour week, you get funds added to you EBT card. If no work, no money.

Slider
05-11-2009, 10:08 PM

Did someone say Ron Paul?

jphii
05-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Did someone say Ron Paul?

No:D:D

CAPTCRUNCH
05-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Well I know how to get grunt work for municipalites done. If you are receiving welfare, you report to your closest municapality for trash detail, 40 hours a week.

You can clean, mop, wash cars, weed cemetaries, pick up cig butts off the side of the road, etc.

Bet it wouldn't take long to make them productive members of society. :reddevil::reddevil::reddevil::reddevil:

At the end of your 40 hour week, you get funds added to you EBT card. If no work, no money.

Also a great idea,,, and im sure all working folks would agree,, but for some strange reason the dude with the purple lips woundn't dare mention a plan like that. or any other politician for that matter, just wouldn't be popular with the welfare collectors, and their votes matter, :(:(:(