PDA

View Full Version : Here's my new Bird

TUG
03-31-2009, 02:27 PM
TS-2, Stock OS 3.5 with remote fuel mixture, 215ss prop. carbon fiber control booms....

TUG
03-31-2009, 02:30 PM
I am also building a fully modified white one...here's the bare hull for starts

Casey
03-31-2009, 02:38 PM
looks nice, but what's gonna happen when the VS1 comes by you like your standing still?

here's the old one that i regretfully sold a few years ago, but i hope to have the new one running pretty soon.

http://cgudgell.smugmug.com/photos/502855403_kGHuQ-O.jpg

TUG
03-31-2009, 02:51 PM
I keep hearing about it but havent seen it happen yet :D It should move real fast with a nice pair of sails.....:cheers:

fichrman2
03-31-2009, 04:59 PM
One Word-

SNIPER......:eek:

Andy

TUG
03-31-2009, 07:41 PM
Aint gonna happen.......:thumbsup:

TUG
05-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Its screaming and flying. Still have some tuning to do but made some major improvements today! Having trouble with a lean bog after a hard pass when i shut down to neutral on the throttle and get back on the throttle it starts bogging like its starving for fuel! After i pump the throttle some it comes back to life! Cant seem to shake that out of it ! Ive went rich on the bottom and lean and cant get this damn bog out of it. Its definitely not to lean on the hi speed needle! Gonna reconfigure my pick up tube in the tank ,make it where it picks up from the center instead of the back of the tank and see if it helps. Not sure that's the problem but i have a strong suspicion it is. Maby this is why the stock tanks pick up from the front of the tank? I didn't like that so i turned the after market tank i have around where it picks up from the back! Anyways....we shall see............:cheers: