PDA

View Full Version : molds

dirtjumper101
02-21-2009, 12:15 PM
I have been looking at these molds for some time now. The guy has come down from like 500 bucks for just one of them to 300 for both. He won't send me pictures of them either. What kind of questions could I ask him to get more info. I asked him why he don't use them and make some boats to sell. He said he does not have to the time. Makes me wonder I would like to do somthing like this but I have do not know enough about it to just go buy them. Is there are market for this type of thing. not the molds but the boats. Thanks for any info

mr fun
02-21-2009, 09:37 PM
why do you want them? are you sure you can follow through if you accuire them? is there a market for them? these are typical questions a consultant would ask you. so go to work on that and I'll check back. fun out

Tom Foley
02-22-2009, 02:36 PM
Many people have lost a bunch of money trying to sell model boats . Join up with international waters RC website , join up on JimsR-CBoat Dock Page website and see whats going on . It's not that simple to build light fast boats that will be accepted by the discriminating model boating public . Don't buy anything until you can see the molds and have others that know whats going on with RC boats look at the molds.

nitrolouie
02-23-2009, 02:13 PM
What Foley said

Mark Poole ModVP
03-21-2009, 09:16 AM
Ummm....think something got misplaced here? Talk about off topic.