PDA

View Full Version : 42' aeromarine electric tunnel for sale......

jdinvt
02-01-2009, 12:19 PM
I have up for sale my 42in "ELECTRIC" aeromarine tunnel cat. It DOES NOT have the motor or speed control but it does have the high tourqe steering servo. It is a single motor set up. Enough room for I think 6, 6 cell batt. packs. It does have ALL the hardware so all you need is the motor, speed controler and remote and you should be on the water. The guy I got this from used to race comp. but he wanted to go with a larger motor so he had to go with a different boat as well, but with the setup he had said it would do 55mph. I dont remember what he said was in it so please dont ask. The hull is in EXCELLENT shape with NO scratches or chips in it. It has a beautiful purple and yellow paint job on it with royal purple decals on it. I hate to sell it but I really need the cash. I want $400 for it and I will pay for shipping. It is well worth more then that if you were to but the hull, haredware, and paint. If you want insurance, you will have to pay for that. Here is a link for the boat, and also the checkmate boat is for sale too. Im asking $8000 for that now and when spring comes, im looking to get $9500. Thanks for looking, John
http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc254/jdinvt/

jdinvt
02-16-2009, 05:30 PM
"bump" :D

jdinvt
02-17-2009, 08:53 PM
Ok, This Has To Go Just Like My Checkmate That I Just Lowered The Price On. I Will Take $300, You Pay Shipping. Dont Pass This Good Deal Up.

Stealth Assassin
02-24-2009, 07:28 PM
You need to post this at rumrunnerracing.com