PDA

View Full Version : Job Listing

mirage243
10-14-2008, 01:23 PM
I run a service department and large dealership here in East Central Alabama and will be looking for a good, experienced Marine Mechanic in the near future. Even though times are tough we are still growing at a solid pace. I run a tight ship, don't play games, and pay well. My turnover rate is nill, if I hire you, you'll want to stay. We treat our employees well and they treat us the same. I'm looking more for an experienced I/O mechanic than an O/B guy, but both would be considered. If this is something you are interested in PM me with your resume and phone # where you can be reached. Thanks Bill

Jay Smith
10-23-2008, 07:26 PM
How about hiring a fat old Hot Rod Mercury Mechanic...

Jay

mirage243
10-24-2008, 08:54 AM
How about hiring a fat old Hot Rod Mercury Mechanic...

Jay

You got it, any time.:thumbsup:

How's things going for ya? Tell Cathy hello. We missed ya'll at the Cove. Ya'll should take some time this winter and come see us.

Swamp boy
10-24-2008, 09:09 AM
I run a tight ship, don't play games, and pay well. My turnover rate is nill, if I hire you, you'll want to stay. We treat our employees well and they treat us the same.

Anybody lookin for a job and meet the qualifications ya shouldn't pass this up. I dont think ya could ask for a better person to work for. 1st class person runnin a 1st class shop.:thumbsup:

mirage243
10-24-2008, 09:15 AM
Thanks David I appreciate the compliment. When are you leaving for River Ranch and where are you staying?

Swamp boy
10-24-2008, 09:45 AM
Thanks David I appreciate the compliment. When are you leaving for River Ranch and where are you staying?

Prob gonna leave from here early Fri mornin and head down. I'm stayin at the Ranch. How bout you?

mirage243
10-24-2008, 09:47 AM
Yep, staying at the Ranch, gonna leave thursday afternoon cause I gotta come back saturday afternoon.

Swamp boy
10-24-2008, 09:52 AM
Sounds good. I'll prob be leavin out early Sun mornin.

machinegunjohn
10-30-2008, 05:47 PM
hey man, I was talking with Jay smith and he put me on to you, would you consider hiring a canadian?? I have pretty near every classroom course mercury marine offers , outboard, cruiser and inboard, all eskills, plus bombardier training, volvo training ect.
if its not a pain in the ass to hire a canuck, I'll send a detailed resume

mirage243
10-30-2008, 05:54 PM
hey man, I was talking with Jay smith and he put me on to you, would you consider hiring a canadian?? I have pretty near every classroom course mercury marine offers , outboard, cruiser and inboard, all eskills, plus bombardier training, volvo training ect.
if its not a pain in the ass to hire a canuck, I'll send a detailed resume

I'd be glad to talk with you. Send me your resume and a phone number. I'll look it over and get bgack with you. My e-mail is mirage243@hotmail.com I alway's heard that a canuck was just a glorified Eskimo Jew, is it true?:thumbsup:

Six Four
11-21-2008, 02:53 PM
I alway's heard that a canuck was just a glorified Eskimo Jew, is it true?:thumbsup:

Sounds like he would make a great boss:thumbsup: