PDA

View Full Version : Why Dose The Speed Channel do this ?

Raceboat Rus
07-21-2002, 10:46 PM
Why doses the Speed Channel insist on force-feeding me that World Rally Championship WRC?
Almost any day of the week you can turn on the Speed channel and see those cars that they don’t even import into this country racing in places I have never heard of {where is Catalonia?}{Where can I buy a Peugeot 204 ? and who would want one?} I have met guys that drive Indy cars nascars drag cars drag boats champ boat drag bikes, but never anyone who drove a rally car. I am sure that this motor sport has its place, But here in America? Do they even have a rally race in America? If the Speed Channel insists on showing me a motor sport not yet popular here let it be that Australian Sprint boat racing. Have you seen enough of this WRC? I have, more people own performance boats than own Rally cars in this country so why all the Rally coverage? .... What do you think/?

trbocharge
07-29-2002, 04:20 PM
I agree with you concerning speed channel. There format has changed and has drifted away from boating in general. WRC I find entertaining, these guys are probably the most talented drivers in the world.............but enough is enough.........I concurr..............