PDA

View Full Version : 18' SEEBOLD WARRIOR

DaveR
06-14-2001, 06:53 PM
I'd like to talk to anyone with a Warrior about set-ups. Drop me an e-mail at dave4014@aol.com or dave.raymoure@trw.com Thanks a lot.

06-14-2001, 08:09 PM
Is this the same as a Seebold Warrior Eagle? Buddy of mine got high points champ in his class in '99, before he switched to a Seebold SS120 for drags.

His e-mail is:

TWright@Inst.StrykerCorp.Com

He's got a lot of info on the boat, including how fast you can drive it above prudence. :D If that isn't the same boat as yours, then he has great contacts at the factory that can help you out. He is too busy rebuilding motors to check here very often, shoot him an e-mail. Good Luck!!

DaveR
06-14-2001, 09:37 PM
JW - Thanks. I talk to Tom quite often - at least by e-mail. I can never get him by phone! He has solved his sticking ring problem, and I hope his luck changes now!
I can't get mine to run like his, but of course he runs more power than I do. The only other guy I know with one is Mike Powell, and I have trouble getting e-mails through to him. I'd like to give him a call if anyone has his number.

06-15-2001, 05:30 PM
I didnt know you were so close to where Tom and I live. I'll let him know you are looking for him via phone. He is hard to get ahold of, being a single guy and all!! He just had his Warrior completely gutted and repainted, looks like a show-boat. Cant wait for him to get it together, I want to bum a drive off him!