PDA

View Full Version : Schummmmmie!!!!!!!!!!!

Capt.Insane-o
07-21-2002, 07:43 AM
Mikey takes 'em all, drive through penalty, punk kid in the way. 5 world championships, Ferrari rules!!!!!!!!!!!:p

BarryStrawn
07-21-2002, 12:50 PM
Did you notice that he passed that kid under a yellow flag?

Capt.Insane-o
07-21-2002, 10:39 PM
Gotta keep yer **** on the track, poor kimi was pretty beside him self at the press conference. Looked like Mika after Mikey would be done running the wheels of of him.:p

BarryStrawn
07-22-2002, 09:42 AM
I suppose there was no penalty for the pass under yellow because Raikkonen had all four outside the painted lines before Mikey got to the corner. Good thing he swerved back off course to make room when Mikey arrived or there could have been a hell of a mess. And Mikey still has to complete the remaining races before he becomes World Champion. He could still pull one of his dumb ass stunts and get totally excluded like 1997.

Hard to figure out young Kimi Raikkonen but he's doing pretty well for 22 years. He certainly seems to be capable of kicking McVulcan's ass. I always enjoyed Hakkinen at the press conferences where he would just half smile and answer some dumb ass question with a simple "Yes" or "No" and everyone would get pissed off because he gave poor interviews. I hope Kimi follows his example.

Personally, I miss the old Ferrari. Scuderia Schumacher wins lots of races but they aren't nearly as much fun to watch. These are Schumacher wins, Ferrari is nothing more than a sponsor. Hell, none of em even speak Italian and they paint the cars Marlboro orange. Enzo Ferrari might have hired Schumacher but he would never have allowed him to dominate the team. Think how much more interesting it could be if he had to deal with a real team mate. If Rubens wants a race car that works on race day he needs to learn to never ever outqualify the boss. Can you even imagine anyone like JV or JPM being hired?

LaserModVee
07-23-2002, 07:34 AM
I was pulling for Kimi.
Hakkinen was my favorite too in press conferences. Monotone voice saying only "yes" or "no", or the occasional smart-ass remark. Kimi screwed up out there. If there was oil on the track like he sadi, why didn't Schuey slide through it too? Maybe I need to see it again, I guess he could have already chosen a different line once he saw Kimi sliding. Regardless, he did shove Kimi back into the grass. Micheal had already completed the turn and swerved towards Kimi. That kind of pisses me off.

Oh well, Montoya isn't afraid of Schuey, hopefully Kimi isn't either.