PDA

View Full Version : Come On Woodco

H2Onut
07-20-2002, 07:33 PM
put up post # 2000

MAKE IT GOOD !

woodco
07-22-2002, 11:30 AM
Should have plenty of posts within the next week or two !!!!

And Yes !!!! A broken ankle will slow ya down !!!! :eek:

And man does it hurt !!!!!! :rolleyes:

H2Onut
07-22-2002, 11:58 AM
OUCH, had one of them about a year ago, palying Hockey. took awhile to mend. Dont push it or it will extend healing period.

Tylenol 3, 2 of them with a beer makes the pain tolerable.

Hope ya feel better.

Mike

woodco
07-22-2002, 12:36 PM
Yep tryin to stay off it but its hard ....... Can't use any boats with
a Hotfoot :mad: Figures it would have to be my leadfoot :D

kathy
07-22-2002, 12:42 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your ANKLE!!! Please, tell me you can still PERFORM at the Rumble that is. You said it's your ankle not your fingers right? WE NEED YOU!!! We'll do anything we can to make it comfortable for you..... GET BETTER!:cool:

Damage Inc
07-22-2002, 12:56 PM
Dude, that sucks! Sorry to hear about the ankle!

That isn't your bass drum foot by any chance is it? Hope not or I have more songs to learn! :eek:

Take it easy and hope you get to feeling better soon!

woodco
07-22-2002, 01:46 PM
It's my right ankle ..... I really don't think it will effect the drum playin though gotta give it a try in a day or two.I know I can't use it to drive yet but the swellin is goin down.

The worst thing about the hole deal was the " Crack " I heard
when it went !!!!! I almost tossed the cookies the pain was so bad !!!

I will prevail !!!!! If that drummer from Def Lepard lost an arm
and kept playin I think this is minimal ;)

Damage Inc
07-22-2002, 02:47 PM
That was a BIG sigh of relief!!! Glad to hear it shouldn't affect your drumming @ the Rumble!

By the way, how'd you break it?

woodco
07-22-2002, 03:17 PM
And was takin a short cut and kinda took a lil leap to get over something and landed wrong and " Crack " !!!!!!!!!

@#$% Happens :D

Talon2.5
07-22-2002, 04:00 PM
damn son!! see ya at the rumble, hope ya feel better soon :(

Damage Inc
07-22-2002, 04:04 PM
Were you chewing gum at the same time? :D :p j/k

woodco
07-22-2002, 04:58 PM
Yep :D LOL

Must have been the Polish in me :eek:

halveb
07-22-2002, 06:40 PM
Sorry to hear about the ankle Woodco. Do your best to get better. Rumble coming soon. :D

Now about that foot race. :D :D :D Just kidding I thought I might be able to beat someone at the Rumble at something.

woodco
07-22-2002, 08:26 PM
FootRace !!!!!! ROTFLMAO :D

Yep you'll definately beat me at that .... I can walk a steady pace
with my 4 yr old if that tells ya what speed ya need to beat me :eek:

halveb
07-22-2002, 11:25 PM
Wheh, with the shape I am in I might just get ya.:p

As long as there is no permanent damage then consider yourself lucky. :)

Looking forward to the jam and meeting everyone at the Rumble but I'm getting nervous now. When we started talking about all this it seemed like it was a year away. Now we can count the days on our hands and feet. I guess I figure whatever we do will be good (even if it ain't). :D

It will be fun and everyone will have a good time. What a good group of people we have here.

Talon2.5
07-23-2002, 11:43 AM
my wife saw me with the bass guitar and said.............i cant believe your going through with this, you never played one of those before............then i showed her wild thing :D she said your nuts!!, are ya nervous?........ i said yep! i cant get this china grove song, i'm in deep sheot!!

she shook her head :D

then i started humming it and she smiled and walked out :D

H2Onut
07-23-2002, 11:47 AM
STAY OFF THAT ANKLE and keep it wrapped and ICE it. If it popped you dont want it to heal incorrectly. ANd it will if not tended to, then you will be in pain for 40 more years.

GO TO THE DOCTOR !

Talon2.5
07-23-2002, 01:32 PM
we will put a cast on it with the bass pedal cast into it fer ya ;) :D

halveb
07-23-2002, 03:28 PM
I'm assuming you've been to the doctor Woodco!!!!:eek: If you haven't, I wouldn't mess around cause Nut's right. If it heals wrong then they get to rebreak it and there is no guarantee the can set it right even then if it started healing.

Just don't want to see anyone with a funny looking walk that don't need to have one. See ya at the Rumble. If its really hot can I sit in that refer you're gonna bring.

I'll also need a place to keep my tonic water (heck even the gin). :D