PDA

View Full Version : stv stickers....

jay1
08-23-2008, 11:31 AM
looking for the factory stickers for a 86 stv pro comp ......if anyone has any dead on pics of the stv logo and the custom race boats or any other logos from the early stv line id appreciate it ... im gunna get em made need to see em dead on direct ,, so the image can be scaned....thanks jason

ProComp
08-23-2008, 11:43 AM
just get some through fasteddie on here

jay1
08-23-2008, 03:33 PM
my wife bought me a gift card for the local road rage ... for this intention

Fish
08-23-2008, 03:48 PM
I second fast eddie, he did mine for my summerford euro and they were great. Had them a couple years now and still look like new.

jay1
08-23-2008, 04:33 PM
what coler are they ,,, and do they have the flag...is the "custome"a double (c).. like one overlaid on the other....

Fish
08-24-2008, 03:20 AM
PM fast eddie anad ask him what he can do for you. I have never met him, but others recommended him when I was looking for replacement decals after a major over haul of my stv. He emailed me several choices; apparently there is not just one decal that has been used over many years, but eddie has lots of options.

i only looked at black, but I am sure he can do whatever color you want. Like I said, no dog in this fight, don't know eddie personally, but everyone who recommended him to me was right and I am glad I listened. Good luck,

fish