PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a lake

Ray Stealth
07-29-2008, 06:03 PM
Hi I just moved for Miami to dunnellon just west of Ocala I was looking for a lake and a club to run with up in this area or at least near by thanks for any help provided I also have my own cat that I make
:thumbsup:

dragmike97
07-31-2008, 05:44 PM
Hey there ray i live in ocala there isnt really a club or anything around here,the best i can offer is downtown ocala on a lake called tuscawilla usually every sunday there is a bunch of guys that run there,sometimes as many as 10 guys witha lot of boats,one guy has a twin outrigeer he brings pretty regular hope to see you out there sometime michael

Hottrucks
07-31-2008, 05:53 PM
make the trip to Tarpon and meet the boys or get ahold of Tom Foley and go up to the Swannie...I here Swannie is great ....tarpon isn't bad been ther a few times myself :)

by the way someone has to ask what ya running..........

dragmike97
07-31-2008, 06:01 PM
Hey i have a twin 90 outrigger & a couple of tunnels with 7.5 k&b motors.Also have a brand new .20 size outrigger & lots of parts & stuff,never use any of it,was thinking of putting all of it on e-bay,but then i would most likely miss it when its gone.But you know how it is the wife says how many hobbies are you going to have lol

Ray Stealth
07-31-2008, 08:10 PM
Hey guy thanks for the info I going to have take you guys up on it I have a conqest,an avenger ,a aeromarine rigger ,a laser copy in carbon ,and a bonzi 84 classic but I only have the avenger running The others I have not had the time to put together but soon This is my number 786-393-7116 if any one is going out to the lake this weekend I go out there I also make some of my own hulls

dragmike97
07-31-2008, 08:19 PM
Ray i am going to be out of town this weekend,so if i was you i would just show up theres usually someone there,but if no ones there you can still run your boats.Nice lake right downtown

Ray Stealth
07-31-2008, 09:14 PM
Ok sounds good thanks for the info