PDA

View Full Version : Kappy Smak'in, New Dedicated Thread, Ya'll Jump Right in, Ya Hear

Balzy
07-11-2002, 02:40 PM
Kappy, I thought it would only be appropriate to give you your own thread dedicated to Kappy Smak'in. See'in as ya'll been smak'in your mouth off for months now. So here it is. Your own little playground. I'll start. I speak for all the Amigos when I say:

Ya'll look'in a little squeered here buddy.

Balzy
07-11-2002, 02:41 PM
Here is one of them.

Balzy
07-11-2002, 02:44 PM
when ya'll try to mess with an Amigo.......

Balzy
07-11-2002, 02:45 PM
beat an Amigo at anything.

halveb
07-11-2002, 03:14 PM
LMAO

Balzy, you must subscribe to one of those graphics sites. You got access to some neat stuff. :D

I can't wait to see the Amigos line up against the Riot with KK at the wheel. Guaranteed fun for all at the Rumble.:p :p

Hey Balzy I have a question related to your HST. I see in the Gaffrig site that for their depth gauge the in boat transponder won't work in cored hulls. Now I know your's is a cored hull and I don't remember one of those big pods dragging of the back of your boat so are they not telling the truth or does your depth gauge not work?

Balzy
07-11-2002, 04:04 PM
We don't need no stink'in depth gauge. Get the thing on the pad and fly over 12" of water easy. What ya wanna do, go fish'n out of your HST? Wait till Thumper reads this one. Your gonna pay. Wait I think he has one in his Vector. But then again I know he's fished out of it already. I can see it now, HalfB and Humper fish'n side by side in their Streams.... LOL

halveb
07-11-2002, 04:31 PM
Things sure were peaceful when you were up Nort wit Anderdenter and his new Brother-In-Law Humper. :D

Now look at all the trouble you're stirring up. I may have been mistaken, perhaps that gauge I saw was a fish finder John Deere motor detector. :p :eek:

G-Train
07-11-2002, 04:34 PM
Are we gonna do this like the ODBA, and 2 losses for Kap'n Krunch and he's out, or should everybody have the opportunity to FLOG him...I'm afraid it could be 2 and out for him vs. the Black Motors...

G

thumper
07-11-2002, 04:59 PM
That gauge you saw was a frankenrude detector (560 yd. model) cause the only way dem welfare motas'll stay in front iz if dey gots lots-o-time to get wound up. then it's 50/50 if they'll hang together long enough :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:eek: did I say that??

halveb
07-11-2002, 05:04 PM
Alright Thumper...the way I heard it was those black motor boats need to know when they are approaching the annual meeting of the "North American On Plane Towing Association" so they can slow down and not run into any of those barges. :D :D :D :D

Just in case though, bring some strong rope and jumper cables to the Rumble for me wouldja. ;)

SleeveA
07-11-2002, 05:21 PM
Hey K.K. is this a Bro of yours?:eek:

This is so fun to pick on him while he at the Island gettin his butt kicked. BUT just in case he would pull a rabbit out of his hat and win at least 1 race this year I have to say "nice job cappy" naaaaa I will never have to say dat:D :D

thumper
07-11-2002, 08:24 PM
beat a man when he's down or gone :D :D :D
Kappy, dont matter win or lose, you unleashed the flood here, ready to reap what u sow?? (For you guys from Illinois, sow used in this context has no relation to your pet pig in the basement) hee hee
Kappys been talkin smack for way too long and being the benevolent kind of folk the Amigos are, we figured Kappy would run out of gas eventually and sputter and would be done but since he's nuclear powered we had to do something about it so Kappy has brought the full force of the Amigos to bear directly on his ass!!
Don't blame it on us, we didn't talk smart for a long time!!
We knew if we fed you enough line you'ld cut yer own throat:eek:
Now it's our turn, hope you got an OSHA certification for your ass, yer gonna need it pal!!!
P.S. Bring plenty-o-livers and a 55 gallon drum buddy.
Happy Hunting, hee hee!

Balzy
07-12-2002, 12:28 AM
of handing Kapster a can of whoopass. I say we give him 20 and out. That'ss give 20 guys the pleasure of beat'n on him. He 's been talki'n smack der way too long. We (The Amigos) just sat back and let him beller. Now it's our turn. What's up wit ya Kap, no replies yet? Or were ya too busy sitt'n at the island cry'n in ya beer. Oh this gonna be so much fun after the day is done at the rumble. Kappy, bring your best cause the Amigos gots a few surprises fer ya !!!!!!!!!!!

LaveyT
07-12-2002, 05:10 AM
Use Extreeeeeem caution! Kappy has some mean friends, He bought a prop from me a while back,I was afraid to cash the check! It had a picture of some angry lookin dude on it! It had a picture of a "devil Bull" on it also and a "WWF" logo!BEWARE!!:D

thumper
07-12-2002, 07:20 AM
We ain't skeered.
The only thing that scares an Amigo is an empty skyy bottle or an empty cooler plus maybe mairrage. :D :D

steve
07-12-2002, 08:08 AM
we keep pigs in the basement? Man , you cheesheads are sharp as cheddar. Can't go anywhere these days without somebody knowing your business . Man , I had those pigs hid pretty good too! You know they used to call Lentzkow Corncob down south all the time. They got nick names for us Illini north and south ! Soooooooooooooo........................ how many Amigos will be at Ottawa? Como se dice Ottawa en espanol ?

halveb
07-12-2002, 09:18 AM
Hey Humper,

I thought you was getting married to Mr. Gimlets seester. :D

Better get over your fear amigo. :eek: :eek:

SleeveA
07-12-2002, 09:37 AM
I guess I have to give Kappy an at-a-boy (from Sam's highlight)

"Some of the highlights. Kaptain Kirk drove his Rapid Craft Riot perfectly getting a victory in the first round before losing in the second round."

Now thats the last time I'm going to be nice;)

Was the sun in your eyes on the second round? I use that one from time to time:D

Balzy
07-12-2002, 12:53 PM
had a block of wood stuck under the pedal, a full tank of gas, battery was down on voltage, 3 plugs were cracked, forgot to go to the bathroom before the races so I weighed too much, my speedo pitot was down, thought I still had an OMC, foot slipped off the gas, trim didn't work, jackplate was stuck all the down, had a seagull stuck in my airhorn, had 30 gallons of water in the boat and the bildge pump didn't work, forgot to eat my lucky charms, yada, yada, yada.......

OR MAYBE HE'S JUST SQUEERED

If this don't get Kappy out of hiding I don't know what will.........

With Love From the 3 Amigos ..........

thumper
07-12-2002, 07:33 PM
so the Illinois chicken don't miss it.
C'mon Kappy, are ya sceered?????????

KaptainKirk
07-15-2002, 10:20 AM
You guys are sneaky....I never come to this part ofda board.
Guess Baldy knew that thats why ya'll been busy smackin me around !!
Steve A tipped me off to it.....Thanks Steve gotta love ya man !!

Well I am to busy here at work....will say this though about time you guys broke outa da ice and came out ta play !!

By the way I ain't skeered !!
Nuff said there !!
G-train you should be able ta take me and about 90% of the others showin up.....Nothing like a little suspense though.....
Who is takin bets on which Amigo is gonna beat me inda 1/4 ??

And yes I won my first race at the island...I plan on being there again this week?!!?
Can ya make it Balzy....Bring that HST along see if ya can run me in 750'.
I plan on runnin anything that pulls along side at the Rumble so take a number everyone!!

Well have ta work but I will be back tonight ta sling back some of this Smack its gettin deep I better get my high boots for this post !!
LMAO....K.K.

P.S. LOVE YA GUTS KRUNCH POSTS !!

G-Train
07-15-2002, 10:30 AM
Set me up, so I can fall hard...I was hopin to sneak outta the woodpile and catch some a ya sleepin...I don't want no target on my back...It's gonna be fun, I can't wait for Aug 2nd...see ya there.

G

Balzy
07-15-2002, 12:51 PM
I was gett'n worried bout ya Kappy. Bout time ya found us here. I'll be check'n tonight for trhe Smack Doctors comments !!!!!! :D :D :D

thumper
07-15-2002, 01:13 PM
Tolja, Kappy is skeered :D :eek: :D
Just shows up 3 days late, kind of like his drag racing:p :D
talks nice ti us and leaves, what's up with that??? Oh yeah, waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I'm working, wwaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

thumper
07-15-2002, 08:07 PM
toldya he's soiled himself :D :eek: :D :eek:
Cmon kappy dis aint no fun kickin u around if you wont answer!!!!

Balzy
07-15-2002, 09:58 PM
Come on !!!!!!!!!!!

Mama and Papa Kappy, can Kappy come out and play????????????:confused: :confused: :confused:

Balzy
07-15-2002, 09:59 PM
Kappy needs some of this I guess,,,,,,,,,,

Balzy
07-15-2002, 10:24 PM
his ass kicked. Tell'n all kinds a excuse ta da crowd !!!!!!!!

KaptainKirk
07-16-2002, 06:28 AM
You guys knock me socks off........BUT SUCK MY WAKE once the Rumble is on !!

So Balzy has talked to God just yesterday?????
Lookin for more speed huh?
Or just more rrrr's
Or maybe a prop you ALL can share ta attempt ta beat me inda 1/4.
Guess ya didn't like God's answers.......Keep praying and get a bigger check book....Ya'll gonna need it !!

Some new parts are coming into Gods hands......So I gotta work a little over time.....Then ya'll's whoopin gonna be even worse !!
I guess ya better beg ya buddy nick for his mota and hull.....
Cause you Amigo's gonna need it !!
Well the name went onda side ofda boat last night....so come on down to the Island Thurs. and check it out...I am advertising now !
At least about what I am doing...AMIGO HUNTING !!
So ya better get ya KRUNCH Stickers out.
Hows the song go....Welcome to the Slaughter !!
Thats what its gonna be come Rumble time.....Amigo Slaughter !!

Mota gonna live for three passes and thats all matters....one two three Amigos onda trailer and thats all I wrote !!
Only speech's I gonna make is....I done I hunted I won....Now lets Drink !!!
And then when we Drunk we can peel the stickers off da side ofda boat!
Cause then I will be done Hunting and retired !!
LOL
Oh by the way the cartoons are a hoot ya'll should spend that hard time and work figuring out your eulogies !!
HAHA
K.K.

LaveyT
07-16-2002, 07:57 PM
Kaptain,Please dont get my steak mixed up wiff da Amigos chow! A special rat poison marinade perhaps?
Amigos,is Kappy bringin your steaks?? Smoked Chops?? Der real gooood..........
Beware,this guy new the OMC side and went to the dark side, He loves GUNS,and his checks are W.W.F. The boy just aint rite!
Think about it!:eek:

Instigator
07-16-2002, 08:08 PM
I love you all, but my money is on KK.
Top end and drags, sorry guys.
KK, take care of business my man.
Gary

thumper
07-16-2002, 10:54 PM
seen the launch of a srnec prepared thumper worked completely stuffed and set for 700' john deere mota, have ya???????
I put the other 2 to bed last weekend, now it's Kappy time!
Gator, you bet on black and we'll never have ya back :eek: :D :eek:
Kappy, bring yer drinkin shoes and a 55 gallon drum buddy!!!!
It sez Amigo hunter now and on sunday it'll say Amigo biatch, hee hee.
Thumper said dat!!!

KaptainKirk
07-17-2002, 09:03 AM
Hey Thumper you must be lost???
700' is Blarney island and if ya think your whatever can beat me there come out and play I will be racin at da island tomorrow!!

The Rumble is 1/4 mile !! not 700'
And I am gonna hand ya ass back to the other two Amigos !!

Thanks for the Support Gator'.....Gotta pick the sure bet !!

It might say Amigo's are blind...especially if ya can't tell 700' from a 1/4 mile !!
"JUST BRING IT THUMPER"
I will be waiting....
K.K.

SleeveA
07-17-2002, 09:11 AM
Thanks allot!!! So when you tell the gal's 6" what are you really saying??

K.K. Good luck at the Island, remember now don’t blow her up, cause we wouldn’t want ya to have an excuse at the Rumble:D BTW I'm working on a list of excuses of my own.
;) ;)

KaptainKirk
07-17-2002, 10:45 AM
Is T-man saying he took down the other 2 Amigos ???
So T-man is now King of the hill of the Amigo clan??

So all I gotta do is beat T-man and the others can agree that I have bested the best of the Amigo's??

HAHAHHA

Sounds like T-man leanin my way smackin onda udder two.....
LMAO
K.K.

Balzy
07-17-2002, 11:08 AM
It's all an Amigo plot to get ya.......

KaptainKirk
07-19-2002, 05:28 PM
One cheesesslslllllooooOMC
And two MERCheese heads can't come up wit **** in this much time!!

First ya come to a forum I don't frequent...
Blind side me with out and offer ta play !!!
Blow hot air that I don't come out ta play.....
And then I when I come out to play ya'll run away !!!

Hell Gator this Rumble gonna be just like last year !!!!>>>>>>>>>>...............................................................

Always a couple of guys show up and talk smack but never come offda trailer........
Kinda like this thread !!!

Guess you Amigos hung yourselves ona short noose !!

WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Or are ya'll already feeling that loser feeling ????

A I guess its just as well ya'll stay down..........

Cuz ya'll gonna lose soon !!
K.K.

KaptainKirk
07-21-2002, 06:33 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Balzy
07-21-2002, 09:49 PM
I,ve been gone all weekend. The Samck'in will start again as soon as I have some time. Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee HHhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!

KaptainKirk
07-22-2002, 12:32 AM
while you were gone I waited so long that I was out boating and had my ass handed to me by Bob Barta !!

Oh yeah it was at triple +++++
In the 1/4 !!
In 90 degrees at 8:30 inda morning !!
Damn those ole' STV's can run !!

Of course I had ta try and stay with him for the long run.....BOY can he do turns at 90 plus !!!

Guess maybe you outa come draft some new help or Amigos or whatever wellfare will allow ya !!
Smack off all ya need cause in 9 days I gonna be in Carrolton with a small can of WHOOP-ASS ready for ya'll.
Thats all I gonna need a small bottle !!!

K.K.

NPK2003
07-22-2002, 12:27 PM
What is Bob Barta running in the STV. It's a River Rocket, right?

And Looser's motor is still on the stand. Otherwise I might be drafted to be an Amigo Gaurdian!!

Nick;)

KaptainKirk
07-22-2002, 03:49 PM
Its Nick come to save the Amigo's
HAHHAHA
Figured it would come to this Nick and with my Buddy Jeffs mota no less !!
Guess we can call you the APA
Amigo Protection Agency !! LOL

Bob is running a 88' or 89' Rocket.
Its a x-Bruce Mason Drag Boat.
I don't know if you know Bruce....Hes the one who flipped his boat at the Island during firewater.
I figure the boat is real light.....all I know for sure is he can drive !!!!!Looks like a 260 onda back but ya know it ain't stock !!
You goin to da Rumble Nick ???

thumper
07-22-2002, 04:56 PM
That's about enough of this midless drivel coming out of your pie hole. Don't make us squash your head and mail your brains back to your momma :eek: :p :p :eek:
Hey Kappy, you need glasses to read or should I send you some binoculars so you can see the Amigo stickers from the back of the mota's. Don't want you to be mistaking us for anyone you know, hee hee.
You wont have to worry, if you can't beat us I can arrange a tow so at least you show up the same day
Thumper said dat :p :cool:

KaptainKirk
07-22-2002, 05:08 PM
TO BE FUN !!!
If you gonna resort ta violence I guess ya shouldn't have came on this here thread !! and I won't be back if thats what ya got to resort to !!
Plus you to FAT ta catch me nah nah nana !!
HAHA
And leave my Momma outa this Fathumper !!:(:(:(
I do appreciate the tow offer I know some day I will break !!
Glad ta see ya willin ta help a buddy out !!
Thats so kind and generous of you !!!....Maybe I will lift a little onda loud pedal when ya next to me so as ya don't look so bad !!
The least I could do since ya offering ta tow me when i go kaknock!!

Balzy
07-22-2002, 09:54 PM
Kaptain, I am ROTFLMFAO at your "Fathumper" comment. Gotta love it. And I hate ta side with ya but we gotta leave Mama Kappy out'a this here. She's too cool fer dis. Don't mean we can't smack her kid round a bit though. My chin hurts from when it hit my desk reading the last one !!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Glad to see one of our charter member (NPK2003) has joined in. He is one of our best PR men when it comes to imaginative writing......

KaptainKirk
07-22-2002, 11:23 PM
Had better be left out........
Shows what ya gotta resort to when ya start losin to the Smack
Of the Kaptain !!!
Petty and tasteless.......oh yeah tasteless kinda goes with sslOMC.
Right T-man.....we all know ya SLOW !!!
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
now on to this I should get to where I belong........
Balzy(look I didn't make fun of ya name) tell yo Ho's ta stay on this thread with the smack and I will to !!
I figure you are the main pimp daddy in the Amigo glee(gay) club
you should have some control.
Cause if they go sluttin around other threads I gonna have ta LAYETH THE SMACK DOWN ON ALL YO CANDY ASSES !!
Check it out yo Amigo Steve started it on page one of that thread.....
Oh well alls well in love and Slaughter.......Welcome to the Slaughter.....in T-minus 10 days !!
K.K.

Balzy
07-23-2002, 09:05 AM
T-Man minus 9 days, not T-Minus !!!!!!!!!

halveb
07-23-2002, 03:20 PM
You trying to say T-Man's only got 9 days to live. :eek:

Oh crap, I better get my heating and a/c life in order. :D

This will be a sweet weekend.

KaptainKirk
07-23-2002, 09:27 PM
Lets get down to business
I don't got no time to play around what is this/Must be Amigos in town, lets shut this **** down
on these clowns.....
....Can i get a witness

thumper
07-24-2002, 07:20 PM
You never used to be this way when you was runnin' da right mota. Now look at yerself, flappin so hard your heads gettin bent, oops, it always looked that way didn't it??? Sorry :D

The way I see it is there's psycotropic properties to them black motas and poor ol kappy got an OD. First Kappy thinks he's fast then Halveb thinks he can be a rock star, whats the world coming to??
Glad I got me one of those nice rock solid turn the key and go fishin motas by bombardier so I don't go smackin at the wrong bunch, hee hee.

halveb
07-25-2002, 12:25 AM
Hold on there o' snoring one. :D Rock star indeed. :p

Since when was your John Deere hydrostatic towing monster associated with Bombardier? That thing you got is as old as the hills. Bombardier was still only making snowmobiles when that thing was manual-factured. Now get out there and plow my back forty, the weeds are getting mighty thick!!!!

KaptainKirk
07-25-2002, 08:53 AM
When ya was sluttin around wit ya fellow Amigos relatives.

I have ALWAYS challenged all...even when I was like you sssssllllllllllloooooooOMC !!

Of course now I gonna win more then I did back then !!

K.K.

Jeff "Yammer"
07-25-2002, 07:53 PM
???????????????????? HHHHMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.W.:eek:

KaptainKirk
07-25-2002, 10:51 PM
You gonna jump on the Amigo band wagon smackin on me??
Or let your boat driving skills do the talking?
I guess you gonna be good at that 10 minute GPS contest huh !!
K.K.

KaptainKirk
10-11-2005, 07:29 AM
anyone forgot how much fun it is to throw smack at me.....

thumper
10-11-2005, 07:50 AM
I haven't.
You just haven't been around much this year to do anything incredibly dumb to beat up on like we have :)

Father Steve
10-11-2005, 09:52 PM
good reading material! But I will stay out!!
For now!

KaptainKirk
10-12-2005, 05:58 AM
seeing relatives?

thumper
10-12-2005, 08:02 AM
OBoy, what a year.
Busy busy busy, didn't even get the Vector wet this year. It's about 150 yds from where I am right now and I can still hear it crying :)
You and Father Steve start thinking about a weekend after the 1st of the year for doing the LaCrosse thing again. I think LaCrosse has forgotten what we look like by now, haven't they??
Hope so, hehehehe.

SleeveA
10-12-2005, 08:34 AM
Did someone say Lacrosse?????????????????

Good darn thing I took up Scuba,, dat way I can fall a sleep (pass-out) with my gear on and be able to just lay on da bottom of da pool till the kiddies wake up and see da drunk monster................:eek:

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!:D

Thumper, there will be no room clearing gas unloading bomb's out of you!!!:mad:

KaptainKirk
10-12-2005, 09:01 AM
THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD GET A CONFERENCE ROOM THIS TIME.

And Steve next time you go in the kiddie toy house and we leaving ya there:)

Father Steve
10-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Thumper, make sure you reserve a room with tile on all of the walls in the bathroom instead of wall paper.
They most likely condemned that room and still have not been able to get the smell out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Balzy
10-12-2005, 03:33 PM
That was just plain RUDE !!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :cool: :mad: :eek: :(

SleeveA
10-18-2005, 11:36 AM
Was just checking with Google on Lacrosse for an indoor Kart track, still dont look like them bastards built one... Any other places that would work for everyone, I say we all meet in Mexico, I know of a great track on Coz. where rubbing goes hand in hand with the beer they feed ya between races.

KaptainKirk
10-18-2005, 11:39 AM
could talk the wife into that easily....say Feb.?

K.K.

SleeveA
10-18-2005, 11:43 AM
I'm planning on late Feb as it is,

Beach cam:
http://playadelcarmeninfo.com/webcam.html

Rented a big asses house on the beach with these people last year, great folk to work with.

Balzy
10-18-2005, 12:33 PM
Puerto Vallarta in Feb. Ya wanna meet there?

SleeveA
10-18-2005, 12:45 PM
Theres an idea Janet would just love, :D :D

But hey, maybe....................

KaptainKirk
10-18-2005, 02:00 PM
make up your mind where ya wanna go....

And yes you know if they don't go we will be in trouble!

K.K.

SleeveA
10-18-2005, 06:07 PM
Mike and Janet are going to Puerto Vallarta for a wedding. I've been there back in the early 90's and just checking it out today on-line more it looks like it has changed ALLOT for the better. Would think about going back this winter.

Normally (yearly) I go to Playa Del Carmen, very laid back town with out the crazy college kid zoo places like in Cancun. Playa is a smaller town with out the high-rise hotels, bars are fun yet can get wild with more of the adult feeling (I said that, LOL) Beaches are incredible!! Eating, well there is a bit of everything. A person can stay for under 100 a day or get a house to split from 200-1000 a day Here are a few web sites for Playa and Puerto Vallarta.
Puerto Vallarta: http://www.puertovallarta.net/forum/index.php

Playa,
House last year; http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carmen-villas-casa-playa.html
More houses: http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carmen-info-villa-index.html

Laker
10-22-2005, 10:44 PM
I will pick on Kappy anyday! Sounds good to me!

I pick the Dells.....
Its pretty simple, Hotel.. shuttle= casino.... Then Shuttle...hotel... Clean up.. Then shuttle= cruzin Chubbys... then chuttle.. uhh chotel= OUCH!
repeat! :D