PDA

View Full Version : Spell checker

baddjonny
07-09-2002, 09:20 AM
Can a spell checker be added as I see I'm not the only one mispelling words .Unless everybody enjoy's seeing stuf mispelled??

Tony Brucato
07-09-2002, 09:31 AM
There was one here a long time ago but T-Rex caused it to throw a rod!:D

Talon2.5
07-09-2002, 11:48 AM
hahaha tony good one hahahaha

halveb
07-09-2002, 01:17 PM
I try my best baddjonny but sometimes these fat fingers just gotta roam. Besides, if spell checking was required Tony's right T-Tex would never come back here.

There is always the edit button. :D

woodco
07-09-2002, 02:04 PM
Too Funny !!!!!!!! :D :cool: :p

WATERWINGS
07-09-2002, 02:06 PM
I GUESS I'LL TRY TO GET IN AGAIN?

ShorePounder
07-09-2002, 04:54 PM
I'd bet the spell checker would work on ol' REX. The board would slow down to a crawl, and there'd be brownouts in New York but here's what I think you'd see.

Original post:

I'z bee watch'in ya'll
Jim, sorry bout the delay, but jus been really busy...I did git around to answering ya post on the BYUBOYZ bode...Yea, Moss, I still have Mopar deemz...Talon, Give me a lil credit...WOMAN??? I don't think so...I like'em in pairz...WOMEN!!!!!...My Kid iz out of skool, so that adds to the confusion...So, John thankz fer notice'in I wuz been gone...don't screw up, cuz I'z still watch'in U...REX

After Spell Checker:

I have been observing you fine folks. James, please accept my most humble apologies for hindering your progress. I have been working rather diligently lately. I did however, manage to answer your post on the Bayou Boys message board. You are correct Mr. Moss, I continue to have Mopar dreams. Mr. Talon, I think you underestimate me good sir. I believe you are incorrect, in reality I prefer the company of more than one woman. My offspring has begun summer break creating additional demands. In closing, I would like to thank you John, for noticing my absence and expressing your concern. Please conduct yourself in a positive and correct manor as I will continue to observe the activities on this board.

Sincerely,
T-Wrecks.

WharfRat
07-09-2002, 08:20 PM
ROFLMAO...............

Pounder, you nailed that one good...............

Not that I've ever commented on T-Wrecks' malignment of the english language (Oops, damn, I have, haven't I ??)

got tears in my eyes laughing over that one

H2Onut
07-09-2002, 08:42 PM
ROTFLMAO , P O U N D E R

HE HE HE
HA HA HA

HO HO HO

ShorePounder
07-09-2002, 09:50 PM
Ol' Rex is gonna open a can of BYUBOYZ whupass on me when he sees this:D

Tony Brucato
07-09-2002, 10:04 PM
Pounder, I think that you just got a new job writing subtitles for Rex.

ShorePounder
07-09-2002, 10:09 PM
:rolleyes: I think I'd rather be an air traffic controller. Less stressful:D

Tom D.
07-09-2002, 11:15 PM
ShorePounder,
Ok I just voted you the official spell checker. You can be like Garrett Morris on the old SNL when he helped out the HEARING IMPARED!!!!:D

Talon2.5
07-12-2002, 02:47 PM
heigh pounda yins betta be cayfull bud!!