PDA

View Full Version : jl audio subs

bigbluf250
05-31-2008, 12:04 AM
I have a bayboat with a center console. I was thinking of putting in 2 jl audio subs and a jl audio amp. I was also thinking of putting the speakers on my t-top like a ski boat has instead of the subs. Any input?

Just In Time
05-31-2008, 12:19 AM
dont really know about the subs but the amps and 7.7" speakers are the shiznitt!!!!!

njj502
05-31-2008, 08:26 AM
I've had multiple subs, a couple amps and one set of JL component speakers and they were all great. Supurb sound and man do they take a beating.

JL came out with marine specific speakers/amps a few years back but I don't know much about them. If they are anything like the car audio stuff you will love them.

I would suggest buying from an authorized JL dealer. I have bought some stuff from eBay and found that it did not come from a JL dealer and it didn't have the serial numbers on the components. I was not really worried about it but if you ever had problems it could present an issue with JL.

bigbluf250
05-31-2008, 10:17 PM
thank you for ur help!

K-Dawg
06-03-2008, 04:49 PM
JL makes some of the best subs money can buy. That is fact my friend. If you can afford them they will not disappoint you.