PDA

View Full Version : When it rains....IT POURS

H2Onut
06-23-2002, 08:02 PM
Well looks like Talon 2.5 sent the cloud my way, we have had heavy rains here. Florida room sprung a leak, 1 week later main house sprung a leak, 5,000 for new roof in two weeks, so living room ceiling is toast. Guy came out Saturday to put some smearbob on the roof, THeat stooped the leak, Still dripping in house. GO up in attic tonight A/C unit is peeeing like a drunk.

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So new roof, new A/C unit, having pool re-marcite.

Well looks like I am in for 1 hell of a credit card bill !!!!

This is my Vector money going down the freaking drain...

I am at wits end... It is times like this that just make you want to shake your head and CRY ...AHHHHHHHHHHHH:(

Talon2.5
06-24-2002, 05:47 AM
A/C unit peeing?? whats up with that? water from the roof getting in there?

it's the wonderfull world of home ownership :eek:

sometimes it sucks!! always seems like somethings breakin sucking up the extra cash

dont worry my cloud is still here it's just hovering at this point, you must have it's cousin over there :( :(

ShorePounder
06-24-2002, 07:29 PM
Yo Nut, check the condensation drain tube coming from the air handler. it's probably full of gunk. Take your shop vac and either suck it out up there, or find it where it runs out side and vacuum it out there. That should do ya.

I wish the rest was that easy, sure sucks.

H2Onut
06-24-2002, 07:40 PM
Did that last night in the lightning...;)

xstreamed
06-24-2002, 07:50 PM
NUT, GET WITH SKIP AND GET SCOTTY-2-HOTTY'S PHONE #. HE IS THE A/C GURU

ShorePounder
06-24-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by H2Onut
Did that last night in the lightning...;)

I'm trying bro, I'm tryin!

H2Onut
06-24-2002, 09:18 PM
Heck with it, get me scotty's number, going to replace it with a TRANE, 2 ton.

Laker
06-24-2002, 10:39 PM
Oh yes..... We have had 90s for the last 5 days! My central air started to bang away!! The fan loosend up on the shaft..... No big deal other than it Ate the motor shaft away. I made a make shift collar and shim to fit inside and will make a solid collar on the Mill tomorrow and then ballance the squirl cage after that so she doesnt vibrate the whole house apart.... OH and all the rain we have is seeping into my basement! ......On the up side the new Transmission in stacies car seems to be running perfect.. for 1200 bucks........LOL Life is good!!;)

kathy
06-25-2002, 11:21 AM
Code Red here in maryland...... temp. in my house 90 temp outside....... 90 with heat index in triple digits! Box fans still work...... Yes there is a God:)

We got a pool !

Maybe I need to go reread the christianity thread.

H2Onut
06-26-2002, 03:27 PM
Its not the HEAT its the WATER DAMAGE, the pool is 83 right now, more like a bath, o yeah taht cracked too, getting re-marcite domne next week alonmg with roof along with whatever else decided to go belly up.