PDA

View Full Version : Where is the NEW DESIGN Forum?

Amnon
02-27-2008, 09:25 PM
:confused: Where do we share news about new designed hulls, or ADD-ON technologies?

SFRacing
02-27-2008, 09:57 PM
Not positive but I think it is here.

http://www.screamandfly.com/home/advertise/advertise.htm

Amnon
02-27-2008, 10:30 PM
Not positive but I think it is here.

http://www.screamandfly.com/home/advertise/advertise.htm

:) Thanks for your reply, but maybe there should be A NEW forum on the subjects of NEW Design and Add-On products, news in the fabrication of better racing boats and engines; all of which is not part of a general help and boating communications and personal private advice - something like NEW TECHNOLOGIES, IDEAS, Discoveries racers have made, things and news for The Team and The Owner or The Manufacturer or Designer - as the drivers and racers as well as all other members and new comers, are well served withing the existing forums.

I think The Lounge or a new Lobby, can be a good option, but New Tech should be the best next optional additional forum.

Advertising, is an option for vendors who have a product or products and services and markets to serve and open new markets - but it does not help grow new technologies or discussions about new knowhow which is not secret - advertising can only help serve better, the existing consumers from the mariners and racing community.

Checkmate-Chris
02-28-2008, 06:07 PM
I'm not totally sure, but I believe that was a hint! ;)

Hint, hint...

As in, commercial interests using the site, should buy some ADVERTISING! :D

1BadAction
02-28-2008, 06:10 PM
new technology forum. (http://www.screamandfly.com/home/advertise/advertise.htm) Probably there...

pyro
02-28-2008, 06:19 PM
haha... :D

Raceman
02-28-2008, 06:31 PM
:) Thanks for your reply, but maybe there should be A NEW forum on the subjects of NEW Design and Add-On products, news in the fabrication of better racing boats and engines; all of which is not part of a general help and boating communications and personal private advice - something like NEW TECHNOLOGIES, IDEAS, Discoveries racers have made, things and news for The Team and The Owner or The Manufacturer or Designer - as the drivers and racers as well as all other members and new comers, are well served withing the existing forums.

I think The Lounge or a new Lobby, can be a good option, but New Tech should be the best next optional additional forum.

Advertising, is an option for vendors who have a product or products and services and markets to serve and open new markets - but it does not help grow new technologies or discussions about new knowhow which is not secret - advertising can only help serve better, the existing consumers from the mariners and racing community.

It's always refreshing when someone pops in and tells us how we should be doing it.:rolleyes:

Advertising is advertising and spammin' is spammin'. Anybody with a sound business plan should budget advertising expenses in their initial start up cost estimates. We have a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY almost weekly to provide free advertising and internet exposure to a captive audience of boat enthusiasts for somebody who's got a great new idea, but is just temporarily undercapitalized. Of course in most cases these generous offers of doing us a favor by breaking the news here first are almost always declined.:)

Incidentally, we don't allow marine related commercial link posting in signatures either.;)

All these little faces sure do take the edge off, now don't they.:D

Amnon
02-29-2008, 03:05 AM
:D No Spam intended!
While as you say, Golden Opportunities merge often, I have seen very little progress in the industry over the years I have looked on its ways, so it must be that many have sunk theirs hopes or money they had, on expenses or efforts which did not reward them or the industry - so I just just like to stay smarter about the losses or disappointments I should avoid, so that the expected profits from my project will come if the opportunity does materialize, and need to keep having fun at lower speeds as I can not yet play along with the big and strong.:(

:cool: I do like this website and the many pictures of the screaming machines already found on open water, and posting videos can be complementary to such special membership website - as show cases of the art and fun of flying on water - so I'll stay hopeful, as my birthdays keep coming on and on in good health for me :rolleyes:

It's always refreshing when someone pops in and tells us how we should be doing it.:rolleyes:

Advertising is advertising and spammin' is spammin'. Anybody with a sound business plan should budget advertising expenses in their initial start up cost estimates. We have a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY almost weekly to provide free advertising and internet exposure to a captive audience of boat enthusiasts for somebody who's got a great new idea, but is just temporarily undercapitalized. Of course in most cases these generous offers of doing us a favor by breaking the news here first are almost always declined.:)

Incidentally, we don't allow marine related commercial link posting in signatures either.;)

All these little faces sure do take the edge off, now don't they.:D

Kurt Graf
06-02-2008, 03:19 PM
http://www.boatdesign.net/

pyro
06-02-2008, 06:50 PM
Wasn't this how that lady got ran over by her husband?

http://www.boatdesign.net/gallery/data/505/medium/543948_in_planata.jpg

(photo from the boat design website quoted)

Amnon
06-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Thanks Kurt, it is a good website for Inventor with new Important invention, but too many foolish skeptics had made it look like I am hiding something, not understanding we do not give the keys to the boat before it is safe for use by anyone, meaning this is a very highly valued technology, not to be given out to people who like to know, as I need the protection of an investor or a partner, before we share this new revolutionary advanced technology, which will fascinate the whole industry for years to come.

Thank you, for your real help, as it is the intent that counts in most cases, not how successful and rewarding the help was... Respectfully yours, and you made another good friend, again...:cheers:

http://www.boatdesign.net/