PDA

View Full Version : Some words of thanks...

Checkmate-Chris
02-14-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm happy to say I just renewed my Scream and Fly team membership for another year. :)

I've enjoyed S&F for so many years now, it's really a pleasure to give something back in return and as my small way of supporting the site. But more importantly, it's my way of saying thanks.

It's hard to believe that when I first found the first incarnation of S&F, it would be about ten years ago now. Ten years - that's hard to believe.

Over the years, the site has come so far. It's become such an incredible resource for so many. Day or night, you can come to S&F and get technical help from the community. Day or night you can come to Scream and get your boating fix. And how about the photo shoots? The articles? S&F is awesome! :cool:

Greg, I'd like to thank you for all that you've done for the boating community over the past ten plus years. You've given so much to so many of us. The time, the dedication, the patience, the talent and the money that you've put into Scream over so many years, it really shows in the incredible place that Scream has become.

I'd also like to personally thank you for all the silent and behind the scenes help and support you've offered and given us over the years with our own site. That's something many people don't know about and don't see. And I know we're not the only ones who have been recipients of your silent support.

You've always been so gracious. You've always been helpful. You've always been supportive to us and to so many.

I'd like to thank you for all of that. And I'd to thank you for giving us ten plus great years of Scream and Fly.

I hope there's many more to come. :)

Your friend always,

-Chris

LIQUID NIRVANA
02-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Yes. I agree. It is a wonderful site administered by a great guy. I am here at least once a day. Thank you Greg.

=========================================================

Frank Molé
02-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Yes. I agree. It is a wonderful site administered by a great guy. I am here at least once a day. Thank you Greg.

yes love it here:D im ouly here 10 TIMES A DAY:eek: :eek: :D

Cobra1racer
02-15-2008, 08:12 PM

This place rocks. I'm on here all day long, well unless I leave the house. Lap Top==== long cat 5.:D

LIQUID NIRVANA
02-16-2008, 12:39 AM
The only negative is the sarcastic horrible negative flamers & bashers. Frankly I'm sick to death of it. This place can be a mini version of "the hull truth" at times.

=======================================================

Checkmate-Chris
02-16-2008, 12:11 PM
The only negative is the sarcastic horrible negative flamers & bashers. Frankly I'm sick to death of it. This place can be a mini version of "the hull truth" at times.
Just hit the "ignore user" button. :D

Then it's just like, they don't even exist. :)

Scream And Fly
02-27-2008, 01:48 AM
Thank you so much Chris, and your support for Scream And Fly is greatly appreciated. Your work on Checkmate-Boats (http://www.checkmate-boats.com)represents a model of how online communities should be run, and I'm really proud to be a member there. I cannot thank you enough, Chris.

Greg

Checkmate-Chris
02-28-2008, 06:12 PM
Thank you so much Chris, and your support for Scream And Fly is greatly appreciated. Your work on Checkmate-Boats (http://www.checkmate-boats.com)represents a model of how online communities should be run, and I'm really proud to be a member there. I cannot thank you enough, Chris.

GregTo quote a line from a movie my significant other likes....

"Ditto". :)

I feel the same about you and your site. :)