PDA

View Full Version : Skip

H2Onut
06-17-2002, 11:24 AM
OK SKip, I know you had the black cloud over you, but did you have to send it to me, ROOF LEAKING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ceiling already toast, trying to get a roofer out is impossible.

FARGING A..............take your cloud back !!!

Talon2.5
06-17-2002, 01:58 PM
oh man!!! roof leak this time of year aint good!!! any progress? need me to come over saturday and help with it? if no roofers come out try to put some plastic down up there and we can work on it this weekend if ya want

H2Onut
06-17-2002, 02:40 PM
Just got off the phone with mortgage co, Am refinacne, will close on 9th of July, 2 roofers coming out tomorrow, going with a metal roof,

As for the boat, shot first coat of fill-n-sand, had problem with adhesion to the blue paint. The blue it was before being white. F&S stuck to the white, stuck to original metalflake gel, but not the blue, must be epoxy. So following BL advice will coralar ? the blue spots to get F&S to stick. Yippeee

Fist paint gun blew up, primer went all over me and surronding vacinity, switched gunds, came out in sptters, up the PSI, (didnt want to go to high HVLP gun) and vale' starting shooting correct. mind you I was 80% done at the time, So 2nd coat will go on topside this week.

BL has doubts whethr boat will be donein time 4 rUmBle. He is a slave DRIVER, sand this, sand again, and again, and again......

Dang you with motas, him with paint....

But with primer on it it gives me a little incentive to get on it even harder!!!!!!!!!

ShorePounder
06-17-2002, 02:45 PM
That sucks about your roof man. Like Skip said, if you need a hand with securing it temporarily, give a shout, I'll run out there with him and we'll get you dried out.

You think BL is bad with the paint and Skip is bad about the motors, wait til your ol' buddy Pounder helps you with the wiring:D