PDA

View Full Version : Attention Aussie S&f Users!!!

twig
01-11-2008, 03:14 AM
Us Aussies have been known to abduct the odd thread for our own purposes!!

Its been mentioned that we should have our own forum.

I have spoken to Gerg Terzian and he is keen to help if we have the support!!

So get on board and submit to this thread to show your support!!

Thanks Guys!!:)

baja200merk
01-11-2008, 03:36 AM
sounds great, you guys have a bunch of interesting rigs!

however i dono how happy greg will be about u posting this 4 times...

good luck
Kevin

twig
01-11-2008, 04:47 AM
Oh well Greg has the ultimate power to can a thread if he likes.But I did tell him what I intended to do.

Instigator
01-11-2008, 05:07 AM
Oh well Greg has the ultimate power to can a thread if he likes.But I did tell him what I intended to do.

more "Ski Racing" than "Aussie"??

Far as I know the rest of what you do is the same as us.

I'm into ski Racing big time and would follow that all the time to see how you set up some of those badd ass rigs you race.

If it's "Aussie" I'll leave you alone. (which some would say is a good thing ;) )

DSP1
01-11-2008, 10:44 PM
Twig - I hear news of the 250 HO etecs wiping the floor at the Ski Racing Nationals currently being held - do you have any more news.

twig
01-12-2008, 02:16 AM
Apparently they found away to disqualify the ETEC's

No question more will come of this one!!!:confused:

Skirace87
01-12-2008, 06:08 PM
I'm in but lets make it just ski racing for all S&F members around the globe

woodduck
01-13-2008, 02:24 AM
Why can't it stay like it is? Don't want to be like the guy's from Europe with their own address. It is much more fun searching for info, bugger handing it to people on a plate!

Zero
01-13-2008, 06:36 AM
I like it!

Be it "Aussie Ski Racing" or just "Ski Racing" let's get it happening.

afr
01-13-2008, 06:46 AM
i dont get it
you dont want us posting on a Aussie trend ??
and you dont want some one like me learning from what you post

???
I'm confused now

Zero
01-13-2008, 06:54 AM
i dont get it
you dont want us posting on a Aussie trend ??
and you dont want some one like me learning from what you post

???
I'm confused now

It's not a matter of us not wanting anyone else to post (or read, for that matter)... it just seems that there are a few Aussie ski racers on this forum and there isn't an ideal place for us to post new topics.

Does that make sense???

afr
01-13-2008, 06:57 AM
oh
why cant you just hit the button called new trend
and post away
you guys even helped me a with a ton of info
probably even keep me from getting wet

Zero
01-13-2008, 07:08 AM
Well sure we can do that, but if we have a few postings about the upcoming Southern 80 for example it would be nice to have a Ski Racing 'Sub Forum' in which to post it.

There is a Props and Set Up sub forum, a Fibreglass sub forum, a Technical Discussion sub forum (which are all valid sections)... so surely a Ski Racing sub forum isn't too far out of the question???

Everyone would be invited to read and post... the more people enjoying and getting involved with the sport can only help to further it after all.

afr
01-13-2008, 07:30 AM
i got ya
what about the racers hangout
anyway im sure greg will work it out for you

i would love to move down there the water is great the landscape is breath taking everyone i meet from aussie is real freindly
do you have bud light
lol

and im sure i could make a living to

FAST RALLY SPORT
01-13-2008, 07:45 AM
I think it is total BULLCHIT for you to want something, when you not even PAID MEMBERS. It does take MONEY to run this site the way it is, if you would like to change something for yourself looks like you would come up off that pocket, and help this site out. If not start your own site, thats right there was one but you didn't help it and it went DOWNUNDER :eek: . Bobby

afr
01-13-2008, 07:51 AM
oh yea you got to do that
bobbys right there
i did it just cause i post so much
and have got so much help
i felt it was the least i could do

Skirace87
01-14-2008, 02:22 AM
I think it is total BULLCHIT for you to want something, when you not even PAID MEMBERS. It does take MONEY to run this site the way it is, if you would like to change something for yourself looks like you would come up off that pocket, and help this site out. If not start your own site, thats right there was one but you didn't help it and it went DOWNUNDER :eek: . Bobby

We support the sponsors of this site who pay to help keep it running.

FAST RALLY SPORT
01-14-2008, 05:58 AM
We support the sponsors of this site who pay to help keep it running.

IT IS GREAT TO HAVE SKIRACE87 AS A PAID MEMBER!!!!!

Skirace87
01-14-2008, 06:32 AM
WHAT A CHEAP LOSER!!!!!

FRS,

I didn't realize that anyone paid to be on this forum (except sponsors) until I got a PM from a member with a lot more manners than you pointing out the membership options, I'm happy to join for $25US p/a or more, why couldn't you have pointed this out, I'm sure a lot of others may not be aware of the option of being a paid member. I will pay up to be a member because I think S&F is a great community that benifits it's members, not because of any of the benifits being a paid member offers.

I think it's time you pulled your head out of your posterior oriface and concentrated on helping others out instead of taking a cheap shot at me because I wasn't aware of how things fully worked on S&F.

twig
01-14-2008, 03:28 PM
I wasn't aware either and am happy to pay!!

How is it done??

Skirace87
01-14-2008, 08:40 PM
I wasn't aware either and am happy to pay!!

How is it done??

Twig,

Click on private messages, on the left there is a button for paid subscriptions.

Cheers

spinal tap racing
01-15-2008, 04:47 AM
Me too
FRS seeems to be a tool im my oppinion!

afr
01-15-2008, 06:20 AM
congrads
there skiracer87
welcome vip hu

FAST RALLY SPORT
01-15-2008, 06:32 AM
Me too
FRS seeems to be a tool im my oppinion!

IT IS JUST LIKE A A!!HOLE EVERYONE HAS ONE :eek: .

302w
01-15-2008, 07:13 AM
IT IS JUST LIKE A A!!HOLE EVERYONE HAS ONE :eek: .

but some facts are derived from opinion. Nice post FRS

Roddles
01-17-2008, 01:17 AM
I think there should be a ski-racing thread be it all comers from across the globe.No bias from me!

Wacky Racer
01-18-2008, 02:16 PM
I think there should be a ski-racing thread be it all comers from across the globe.No bias from me!

Excellent idea http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif