PDA

View Full Version : I.H.R. Updated

04-19-2001, 06:25 PM
Mark C, you've outdone yourself again!! The improved members pictures page is great. It loads about 100 times faster than your old. Thanks for keeping your site alive and well! JW

Mark C.
04-19-2001, 07:30 PM
Thanks JW! I was afraid with all that Allison talk you may have left my site forever ;)

04-20-2001, 05:17 AM
Hydrostream made the best looking and best performing overall boat line, no way am I going to give up on them!! I am just expanding my search wider than a V-King, as they are so hard to find in really good condition. What has ruined most Hydrostreams is missing in the Allison Grand Sport. I like wood, but not in a boat. Great reader ride in this months Hot Boat, I think that one is the same color as yours?

AlaskaStreamin
04-20-2001, 12:11 PM
Great job Mark :D. I see there are a couple new red Virages....and they're twins. Love the new lay-out.
GO VIRAGE!!!!!!!!! Yee Haw!

Glenn
04-20-2001, 12:20 PM
Noticed the count is at 332 Hydrostreams. That's alot of Streams! Great work Mark. Now all we need is another Vision in there.....

Mark C.
04-20-2001, 01:04 PM
More on the way. I got backed up doing the upgrade and have about 10 more Stream registrations to add over the weekend. Just when I thought Vikings were running away with the lead, Vectors started registering more and are right back in it. Ron, more and more Virages are popping up. You just gotta love that little Hustler that just registered - in Canada no less. Glenn, there must be more Visions in Canada...where are they?! And JW, your point is definitely well taken.

Thanks guys,
Mark C.