PDA

View Full Version : Mp3 Radio

Faster than ever
12-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Hi I'm from Belgium ( Next to France)...
I'm looking for a New Mp3 radio for my 21 ring speedboat...
I've seen Pyle set kit with amp and Speakers...
I like big sounds ...
What do you think about it ?
Regards Ben

pwerwagn
12-18-2007, 02:17 PM
If you dont need to pick up radio stations, simply get a headphone jack to RCA cable and run your MP3 player directly to an amp. Thats how I do it, keeps the boat free of a head unit as well.

If you wanna play mp3 cd's though, your stuck with something like the pyle setup.

--Jeff

Faster than ever
12-18-2007, 03:24 PM
Hi pwerwagn...
I think that I'll put a station ... but your Idea is a great one ! Thanks and merry Xmas from belgium !

flabum1017
12-25-2007, 08:30 PM
Pyle is a good brand for speakers and amps....I don't know about their stereos though. What ever you get, get something with a remote control so you can put everything in a real dry location.

Fish
12-26-2007, 08:27 AM
Hi I'm from Belgium ( Next to France)...
I'm looking for a New Mp3 radio for my 21 ring speedboat...
I've seen Pyle set kit with amp and Speakers...
I like big sounds ...
What do you think about it ?
Regards Ben

Ben, I have one of their units with the wired remote. It is music, but the sound is nothing to write home about. I liked it because I could mount the receiver under the back seat hatch and just use the remote. I do not have the amp, but I am guessing it will be similar, water resistant, and inexpensive. All in all, it plays my mp3's from a cd, has a aux input to play my ipod (with adapter cable), so I have sound in my boat, just not great sound.