PDA

View Full Version : news about OER/James Clegg

moparbarn
09-25-2007, 11:25 AM
guys- james has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer. it seems to have been caught in its early stages, and the outlook is good. he is coming home to the states this week to visit family, then back to germany for surgery. so, if you have any business with him, please be understanding. his plate is already full without this added on top. he will still do all he can to serve his customers, but anybody familiar with cancer treatment knows how grueling a road it can be. just bear with him in these trying times, and remember him and his family in your prayers.he's only 28 years old, don't let yourself think you are safe-get a COMPLETE physical EVERY year. god bless you james, and here's to a speedy and complete recovery.

later,
robin

Stoker1
09-27-2007, 05:31 AM
WOW~!:(

He's just down the road from me (1.5 hours). Been wanting to get up with him & churn some water.

Robin, if you don't mind try to get his phone number for someone calling inside Germany. It would be nice to give him a ring.

Jamie

moparbarn
09-28-2007, 12:10 AM
he's in the states now. will be back home/germany around oct. 15. i know he is racing in s. carolina this weekend. might take a few days, but i should be able to hook you 2 up. he would appreciate the call, or a visit-you're not that far away. i'll get the #, or james may pm you himself when i tell him why i need his "local" #.

moparbarn
09-28-2007, 07:00 AM
jamie-go to the thread here titled 1/4 scale tunnels. click on the O.E.R. logo at the bottom of his posts. contact info on his website has all you need.
later,
robin

Stoker1
09-28-2007, 07:40 AM
Will do Robin. I'll call him in a few weeks when he gets settled back here in Deutschland. Hopefully he'll be alright to rip the water.

Jamie:)

moparbarn
09-28-2007, 01:56 PM
don't know for sure how soon after he gets back home his surgery is scheduled..... i got the impression it was fairly quick. but i will guarantee that as long as he can hold a remote, he will be ready to burn some water. he did say that e-mail was the best way to contact him in the interim.then he could fill you in on the dates & times.
thanx,
robin

ovalexpressracing
11-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Hey guys, sorry I missed this! Thanks for the well wishes and the understanding thus far. It was a busy few months to say the least, but I am happy to say things are starting to look normal again. The OER shop opens back up on Monday, and I am very much looking forward to it. Jamie, where are you located? It may be better to drop me an email. I dont get in here often, im spread pretty thin on keeping up with the shop stuff and a couple other forums. My email is ovalexpress@netscape.net

Thanks again guys, ~James