PDA

View Full Version : Photos of a few friends

Doubledog
05-27-2002, 12:35 AM
Hey there buds from the S&F Family. Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and it was fun filled and all of you came home to us safe.

We'll, I've seen where you guys have posted photos of all sorts of stuff in the lounge area (thanks Greg) so I figured it was my turn to show a few photos of some of the friends I've made here in Germany. I've enjoyed most everything I've seen, from the loved ones to guitars and so forth. Keep it coming.

Anyhow, these are my girlfriends mutts. Don't know what kind they are but they sure are kewl. The MONSTER is Joseph and the smaller one is Lara. Petra and I have known each other for over 8 months and I'd almost swear that right up till a week ago, she'd been calling that rascal "La' Hah' ". So the other day we were out walking and I yelled for 'La' Hah' to some here and Petra liked to have busted a gut. She asked what did I call her dog and when I told her, she really started rolling.

What it is is the way they pronounce a few of the words (obviously because she's German) and this one really caught me because I sure thought it was a strange name for a mutt. LOL. So this weekend her family was having a cook out I told her to take a few photos so I could come and post them here for my extended family to see. Yes, that is a boat prop in one of those. Its an old aluminum beater that I begged my pops to send me. I've been filing and sanding on it just to have something to put my hands on that halfway pertains to a boat and decided to toss it in front of us.

Guys, take care and hope your Memorial Day weekend was as enjoyable as mine. Jamie

Doubledog
05-27-2002, 12:40 AM
The first one was of 'La Hah'.....:D

This one here's of both. Joseph is a real hulk but is one of the nicest dudes you'd ever meet. I wish I knew the breed. And yes, they are learning to speak English pretty good. :)

Doubledog
05-27-2002, 12:41 AM
Here I am trying to get him to pose for me and looks like he wants my beer. He can have it just let me keep the glass!!!!!;)

Doubledog
05-27-2002, 12:46 AM
Americans know how to work the system... Especially this one!

I'll feed that joker to get him to pose. :p

Yes, the hand and arm are still attached. Hope you guys enjoy.

AnthonySS
05-27-2002, 09:06 AM
HEY DD,

Kewl Freinds...

are those Bernese Mountain Dogs...?

here is our new pup

Doubledog
05-28-2002, 03:23 AM
Man, I sure don't know what kind of buzzards they are. What I can say is that they're some of the nicest I've met. I'll talk to my girlfriend this evening and ask her to write it down so I can post it.

I'll be out of the net for a few weeks (found out I have to have hernia surgery this evening,,,, ouch) but we'll talk when I get back.

As always, take care and we'll talk later.
Jamie