PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Snowski?

B.Mac
05-22-2002, 05:50 PM
Lived, ate & breathed it for years.........not too much here in Fla. though?:eek:

B.MAC

B.Mac
05-22-2002, 05:53 PM
Airtime........

B.Mac
05-22-2002, 05:56 PM
1080 degree helicopter..........:eek:

laser
05-22-2002, 06:02 PM
I used to ski a bunch. Lived at Big Sky, MT for two years.

Today I could ski in my yard, its been snowing all day, yuk....:eek:

Firestarter
05-23-2002, 07:59 AM
Was on the provincial ski team for a few years, but 5 knee surgeries (by the time I was 19) kinda ended my career.

LaserModVee
05-23-2002, 08:36 AM
I love snow skiing!!!

I used to think my buddies and I were the sh#t when we did helicopters, daffy's, and iron crosses about 8 or 9 years ago. That was until the past couple of years when the ski resorts started promoting jumping and doing tricks. So the kids start getting crazier and doing flips and barrel rolls.
We were breaking the rules and getting our tickets torn when we got air, now the ski patrol cheers us on. Too bad we got older. The younger crowd laughs at our wimpy tricks now!

I heard one kid saying, "Look at that guy, he's like thirty something and he's doing helicopters!"

I plan on doing it when I am sixty something.

I took a nasty spill this winter trying to clear a 20-25 foot table top. I made the distance, but I didn't go over the landing area well enough prior to take off and landed my tips in a hole, which threw me face first into the packed granular.

I'll dig up some pics to post later.