PDA

View Full Version : Rocket gonna be at Marble Falls?

Costa
08-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Rocket are ya gonna be at Marble Falls this weekend? Is there still a riff betweend SDBA and IHBA? I already got my room for Waco!!

Rocket
08-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Rocket are ya gonna be at Marble Falls this weekend? Is there still a riff betweend SDBA and IHBA? I already got my room for Waco!!

NOPE! & YEP! and CYA in WACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

stoker2001
08-06-2007, 07:52 PM
We are gonna try to race MOD/ELIM at MFs if we can make the one way trip of 1800 miles without trouble:cool:Will be my first time racing there and Praying the humidity Gods are mellow as this native Californian is a wimp and never heard of it over 20%:rolleyes: White/red Mirage RR with drag/merc

Costa
08-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Well Stoker since Rocket wont be there at least I'll have someone to root for in M/E!

Major heat here in Texas right now, right after 1 month of record rains, I hate to say it but the way heat/humidity is right now your gonna MELT (hopefully it wont be the same for your motor). CYA there

stoker2001
08-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Well Stoker since Rocket wont be there at least I'll have someone to root for in M/E!

Major heat here in Texas right now, right after 1 month of record rains, I hate to say it but the way heat/humidity is right now your gonna MELT (hopefully it wont be the same for your motor). CYA there
Just knock on the window of our tow vehicle running with A/C on full blast:D (2005 White Chevy Avalanch)

Rocket
08-08-2007, 06:06 AM
Good Luck Stoker!!!!!!!