PDA

View Full Version : 1976 baja 18 ft

tdeath
06-06-2007, 12:44 AM
ok guys I'm like new to these boards, I just bought a new boat, (well new to me) - 1976 baja 18 ft - it's got a 115 hp v/4 evinrude starflite bored over to ~140 (not sure how they measure that exactly, just what I was told) -- hull seems to be in good shape, everything about the boat seems to be in good shape to be honest, where should I go from here to really make this thing perform - any suggestions are welcome - I'm kinda new to the outboard performance scene but not so much new to the boating scene in general, any help is really appreciated...

T2x
06-06-2007, 11:08 AM
ok guys I'm like new to these boards, I just bought a new boat, (well new to me) - 1976 baja 18 ft - it's got a 115 hp v/4 evinrude starflite bored over to ~140 (not sure how they measure that exactly, just what I was told) -- hull seems to be in good shape, everything about the boat seems to be in good shape to be honest, where should I go from here to really make this thing perform - any suggestions are welcome - I'm kinda new to the outboard performance scene but not so much new to the boating scene in general, any help is really appreciated...

You should probably take this request over to the General Boating Discussion section....

This section is mainly for old time racers and has beens like me.:D

T2x

Bob V
06-07-2007, 07:09 AM
A set of Merc 1350 stackers would dramatically improve the boat's performance. :eek: :eek: :eek: