PDA

View Full Version : Old Glory Trailers

Mastercraft241
04-20-2007, 11:53 PM
Hey guys, i purchased a tandem axle old glory trailer and im loving it. Its an aluminum trailer with brakes on both axles, torsion axles, stainless steel kit, and an extra tire with hub assembly. Furthermore, the trailer looks amazing. We had a little trouble setting it up since we have no tongue weight, but hes having a guy down here take care of it for me. Amazing customer support. I called him up with the problem and right away he says "no problem, just send me a picture and ill get someone up there for you to fix it. DONT WORRY" . I have never had such an experience like this. His trailers were also a grand cheaper then anyone else. Guys, go to www.oldglorytrailers.com if your seriously looking into an aluminum trailer. Unbeatable quality and prices.

Thanks,
JAY

fstboatlvr
04-22-2007, 10:15 PM
I just bought one for my 18 center console. Great people and best alum trailer on the market. Richie is the guys name and you will not buy a trailer from a better guy. We put them under all our new boats at the shop and have not had a single issue , probably 20 trailer in all. Best prices in the business as well.
Dano......Nelems Marine

Mastercraft241
04-23-2007, 11:41 AM
Yea, richie is a great guy. I just had a problem in the middle of shipping so the shipper brought my boat with the trailer on it to Richie in alamaba. He just saw it a couple hours ago and decided to build me a brand new trailer thats 3 feet longer. Did i mention for no additional price? Amazing to deal with.

MagicFloat
04-23-2007, 08:04 PM
With aluminum trailer builders in most every town in Florida,it is kind of refreshing to find a company like Old Glory. It's even better that they are close to us in Alabama. I've bought aluminum trailers from lots of vendors,some good,some bad,some average. I think I will stick with Richie from now on. No disrespect at all to the Florida builders,most of them do good work.I just feel comfortable with Old Glory. Robert Nelems,Nelems Marine

Ziemer
04-24-2007, 10:56 AM
Hey guys, i purchased a tandem axle old glory trailer and im loving it. Its an aluminum trailer with brakes on both axles, torsion axles, stainless steel kit, and an extra tire with hub assembly... Unbeatable quality and prices.

Thanks,
JAY

I've been looking into either re-conditioning mine or possibly buying new. If you don't mid what did you pay for it? I'm looking for basically the same package as what you bought for my Pantera.
Thanks!

Mastercraft241
04-24-2007, 11:59 AM
Well, i got a really good deal on mine. I got mine for 3200 and he shipped it for me for free. I think its something like 450 miles from al to ar and it was 350 bucks which he gave me for free. Hes a really nice guy, im sure you could work something out with him. Call them and ask for Richie. Tell him Jason Bernstein sent you.