PDA

View Full Version : "Balz to the Wall" Fest Aug 17th through the 21st Update

Balzy
05-03-2002, 10:23 AM
"BTTW" Fest

Go here for details of the event:

"Balz to the Wall" Fest (http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/montana/513/id41.htm)

The latest news is that we have picked a restaurant to have the March of Dimes charity dinner. It will be held on Monday night the 19th at Fisherman's Inn. They will open just for us for a private party. We ate there last night to check it out. Great appetizers, Great Food, Great Service, Great drinks, Nice People, Good looking waitresses, :D Just the right size, large outdoor deck, Good looking menu. Here is a link to their website. Fisherman's Inn (www.fishercove.com) The menu is on there. Look it over and get an idea what you would like to eat. We need to pick a half dozen entries for the dinner. Probably a steak dish, a pork dish, a poultry dish, a seafood dish or two, a pasta dish, and they said they could do a prime rib special for us also. Please reply here with ideas of your choices so we can accommodate everyones tastes.

halveb
05-09-2002, 11:53 AM
Hey Balzy,

Are they really just the right size cauze my wife doesn't like em too small or too large. Me I'll take as I get em which is never:D